Prices moved up and back down, yet the talent kept coming to work: Let’s take a look at a list of individuals who abandoned legacy industries and ventured into ...
Wall Street News
Wall Street is a street in a lower Manhattan, New York, that houses crucial financial companies, banks and exchanges. The Wall Street stock market is one of the most famous places of trade and includes the NYSE – the world’s largest stock exchange in terms of market capitalization. The significance of Wall Street and its impact is hard to overestimate, as the most influential financial companies from all over the world are gathered there.
More and more, large trading firms are becoming interested in Bitcoin due to the possibility of earning fast money. It is no wonder that the attitude toward cryptocurrency in the financial community has been becoming warmer due to the rise of interest among prestigious trading and investments companies on Wall Street. By 2018, some companies trading on the NYSE have included Bitcoin into their list of assets. Their involvement might help lessen the volatility of digital currencies, which is now one of the main factors that frightens off individual investors.
- UK High Court Orders Freeze on $1M of Bitcoin in Ransomware Case
- Draft of India’s National DLT Strategy Calls for State-Run Digital Rupee
- BTC Price Back at $9,000 But No, Coronavirus Isn't 'Good for Bitcoin'
- Oil Giant Saudi Aramco Buys Into Blockchain Trading Platform Vakt
- Bitcoin Price Breaks Through Key Resistance as Traders Target $9.2K