The Winklevoss twins — Bitcoin bulls and founders of the Gemini crypto exchange — say its retail investors who are still largely reaping the benefits of the cry...
Wall Street News
Wall Street is a street in a lower Manhattan, New York, that houses crucial financial companies, banks and exchanges. The Wall Street stock market is one of the most famous places of trade and includes the NYSE – the world’s largest stock exchange in terms of market capitalization. The significance of Wall Street and its impact is hard to overestimate, as the most influential financial companies from all over the world are gathered there.
More and more, large trading firms are becoming interested in Bitcoin due to the possibility of earning fast money. It is no wonder that the attitude toward cryptocurrency in the financial community has been becoming warmer due to the rise of interest among prestigious trading and investments companies on Wall Street. By 2018, some companies trading on the NYSE have included Bitcoin into their list of assets. Their involvement might help lessen the volatility of digital currencies, which is now one of the main factors that frightens off individual investors.
- Winklevoss Twins on Bitcoin: ‘Wall Street Has Been Asleep at the Wheel’
- Binance: Leaked Images Overlap With Those Processed by Third Party
- Africa’s Largest Bank Joins Blockchain-Based Marco Polo Network
- British Hacker to Hand Over $1M in Crypto for Phishing Attacks
- Bitcoin Price Stays Over $10K as Trader Warns Ethereum Chart Is ‘Ugly’