A Barclays analyst stated that a possible “Facebook Coin” could generate $19 billion in additional revenue by 2021.
Wall Street News
Wall Street is a street in a lower Manhattan, New York, that houses crucial financial companies, banks and exchanges. The Wall Street stock market is one of the most famous places of trade and includes the NYSE – the world’s largest stock exchange in terms of market capitalization. The significance of Wall Street and its impact is hard to overestimate, as the most influential financial companies from all over the world are gathered there.
More and more, large trading firms are becoming interested in Bitcoin due to the possibility of earning fast money. It is no wonder that the attitude toward cryptocurrency in the financial community has been becoming warmer due to the rise of interest among prestigious trading and investments companies on Wall Street. By 2018, some companies trading on the NYSE have included Bitcoin into their list of assets. Their involvement might help lessen the volatility of digital currencies, which is now one of the main factors that frightens off individual investors.
- LedgerX Makes Bid to Launch Physically-Settled BTC Futures Product for Retail Investors
- French Minister of Finance: Blockchain Is a Government Priority
- Unocoin Reduces Staff by 50% Ahead of Indian Supreme Court Cryptocurrency Ruling
- Bot-Enabled Market Manipulation Rife on Decentralized Exchanges, Researchers Claim
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, EOS, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis April 15