Crypto markets have today again taken a major downturn, with virtually all of the major coins by market cap seeing double digit losses — some as high as over 20...
Zcash is a cryptocurrency based on a decentralized Blockchain, aiming for making transactions more private than they are in the Bitcoin blockchain. ZEC (Zcash token) transactions, like Bitcoin’s, are published in a public Blockchain, but unlike Bitcoin Zcash allows users to selectively disclose private information.
Zcash provides two types of keys: a “view key” and a “spend key.” While the latter is used to spend funds, the former is used to allow some individuals to see private information about your transactions. View keys may be used for an audit or sharing information without disclosing it to the entire world.
Zcash also provides encrypted memo fields that offer an opportunity of delivering messages to the recipient of the transaction that only a view key holder can see. This can be used to deliver simple messages, or such things as payment code sand confidential or commercial information.
- Reports: Crypto Exchange Kraken to Plan Private Offering After ‘$4 Billion’ Valuation
- UAE Central Bank, Saudi Arabia to Develop Joint Cryptocurrency for Interbank Transactions
- New Zealand: Financial Authority Blacklists Another Three Crypto Platforms Marked as ‘Suspected Scams’
- Crypto Platform Cubits Begins Insolvency Procedure After Alleged Hack, Locks Users’ Funds
- SEC Chairman Expresses ‘Optimism’ About DLT Investment Opportunities in Senate Testimony