Privacy-focused digital currency Zcash has forked into new blockchain network Ycash, whose total supply amounts to a 21 million coins.
Zcash is a cryptocurrency based on a decentralized Blockchain, aiming for making transactions more private than they are in the Bitcoin blockchain. ZEC (Zcash token) transactions, like Bitcoin’s, are published in a public Blockchain, but unlike Bitcoin Zcash allows users to selectively disclose private information.
Zcash provides two types of keys: a “view key” and a “spend key.” While the latter is used to spend funds, the former is used to allow some individuals to see private information about your transactions. View keys may be used for an audit or sharing information without disclosing it to the entire world.
Zcash also provides encrypted memo fields that offer an opportunity of delivering messages to the recipient of the transaction that only a view key holder can see. This can be used to deliver simple messages, or such things as payment code sand confidential or commercial information.
- Bank of Thailand Is Open to Discuss Libra, Concerned Over Security
- Alleged Silk Road Drug Dealer Arrested in the United States
- Oil Markets Could Save 30% With Blockchain, Data Gumbo CEO Says
- Tether’s Trouble With New York Attorney General — Will Crypto Cope?
- Price Analysis 19/07: BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, BNB, EOS, BSV, TRX, XLM