Despite crypto markets reclaiming the capitalization boasted in Nov. 2017 and record volumes, altcoins have seen a declining market share.
Zcash is a cryptocurrency based on a decentralized Blockchain, aiming for making transactions more private than they are in the Bitcoin blockchain. ZEC (Zcash token) transactions, like Bitcoin’s, are published in a public Blockchain, but unlike Bitcoin Zcash allows users to selectively disclose private information.
Zcash provides two types of keys: a “view key” and a “spend key.” While the latter is used to spend funds, the former is used to allow some individuals to see private information about your transactions. View keys may be used for an audit or sharing information without disclosing it to the entire world.
Zcash also provides encrypted memo fields that offer an opportunity of delivering messages to the recipient of the transaction that only a view key holder can see. This can be used to deliver simple messages, or such things as payment code sand confidential or commercial information.
- After Testing $7K — Is Bitcoin Price Finally Close to the Bottom?
- US Deputy Treasury Secretary: Crypto Raises Questions on Self-Government
- Morocco Plans to Expand Access to Financial Services With Fintech
- Harvard University Stages ‘Digital Currency Wars’ Crisis Simulation
- Price Analysis 22/11: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, TRX