A crypto exchange says it is prioritizing the privacy of its users by enabling them to convert coins without requiring them to open an account first.
Zcash is a cryptocurrency based on a decentralized Blockchain, aiming for making transactions more private than they are in the Bitcoin blockchain. ZEC (Zcash token) transactions, like Bitcoin’s, are published in a public Blockchain, but unlike Bitcoin Zcash allows users to selectively disclose private information.
Zcash provides two types of keys: a “view key” and a “spend key.” While the latter is used to spend funds, the former is used to allow some individuals to see private information about your transactions. View keys may be used for an audit or sharing information without disclosing it to the entire world.
Zcash also provides encrypted memo fields that offer an opportunity of delivering messages to the recipient of the transaction that only a view key holder can see. This can be used to deliver simple messages, or such things as payment code sand confidential or commercial information.
- Circle Sheds 10% of Workforce as CEO Blames Restrictive US Regulatory Climate
- May to Become Strongest Month for CME’s Bitcoin Futures Trading: Report
- Crypto Merchant Bank Galaxy Digital Sells Shares in EOS Creator Block.One for $71 Mln
- Bitfinex and Tether Move for Case Dismissal Over Lack of Jurisdiction
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 20