Blockchain technology could enable the possibility of data control and proper identity management by their real owners.
Iyke Aru is an author who writes about Bitcoin in Nigeria and Africa in general, an easy going fellow and an enthusiastic entrepreneur. Iyke is an 'out-of-the-box' thinker who likes to always ‘get the job done’. Iyke spends his free time watching or playing footbal.
- Self-Proclaimed Satoshi Craig Wright Sues Podcaster Peter McCormack for Alleged Libel
- Cryptocurrency Bear Market Waning, Going Through Accumulation Phase, Says Report
- Bitcoin SV Experiences Blockchain Reorganizations, Possibly Due to Unwieldy Block Size
- 3% of American Retirees Own Some Bitcoin, While 33% Have No Idea What Bitcoin Is: Survey
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, EOS, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis April 19