Researchers found that a significant number of Monero transactions can be linked, contrary to what Monero offers.
Joël Valenzuela is an author. He writes about Bitcoin and politics in the USA. He is also the founder of civic action organization the Rights Brigade, a mover to New Hampshire for the Free State Project, a martial art instructor, and a musician.
- Bitfinex and Tether Move for Case Dismissal Over Lack of Jurisdiction
- BlockFi Crypto Management Firm Adjusts Interest Rates
- Report: Chinese E-Commerce Giant JD.com Has Applied for Over 200 Blockchain Patents
- Bitcoin Approaches $8,000 as Bitcoin SV Doubles in Value
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 20