Joël Valenzuela is an author. He writes about Bitcoin and politics in the USA. He is also the founder of civic action organization the Rights Brigade, a mover to New Hampshire for the Free State Project, a martial art instructor, and a musician.
- US SEC Levies ‘First’ Civil Penalties Against Two ICOs for ‘Unregistered’ Securities
- WSJ: SEC Opened Probe into Erik Voorhees, Crypto Loans Firm Over 2017 $50 Mln Token Sale
- Chinese Blockchain-Related Company Xunlei Reports $45.3 Million Q3 Revenue
- BitMEX Analysts: Both Camps in BCH ‘Hash War’ Are Mining at Major Loss
- Spanish City of Bilbao Launches $171K Tender to Develop Public Blockchain Network