Researchers found that a significant number of Monero transactions can be linked, contrary to what Monero offers.
Joël Valenzuela is an author. He writes about Bitcoin and politics in the USA. He is also the founder of civic action organization the Rights Brigade, a mover to New Hampshire for the Free State Project, a martial art instructor, and a musician.
- Tor Digital Privacy Project Accepts Donations in Cryptocurrency
- US Institutional Crypto Exchange Seed CX Expands to Asia With New Partnership
- Streaming Service Twitch Removes Crypto Payment Options, Reddit User Reports
- Accepted: MakerDAO Vote to Raise DAI Stablecoin Stability Fee by 4% to 7.5% per Year
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 22