The company says manufacturers can enjoy faster distribution and access to markets, and consumers would enjoy low prices and access to a greater number of produ...
Katharine has an MA in Science journalism and has worked for the BBC for the past 18 months, including six months as a production assistant for the science department. She has an honours degree in Anatomical and Physiological sciences and a passion for news media, and has had articles published in New Scientist and mail Online. When not working, she is an international 'Good For Age' class marathon runner and keen road cyclist. She can think of no better way to start the day than a sunrise run along the Thames.
- China Digital Currency Launch 'Definitely’ in 6-12 Months — Investor
- Singapore: Crypto Derivatives Set to Come Under Regulatory Oversight
- Bitcoin May Hit $4,500 But Miners Have Mostly Capitulated — Analysts
- Tor Project Now Accepts Bitcoin Over Lightning Network
- Bitcoin Price Clings to $8K as Analysts Warn Market Has Turned Bearish