The company says manufacturers can enjoy faster distribution and access to markets, and consumers would enjoy low prices and access to a greater number of produ...
Katharine has an MA in Science journalism and has worked for the BBC for the past 18 months, including six months as a production assistant for the science department. She has an honours degree in Anatomical and Physiological sciences and a passion for news media, and has had articles published in New Scientist and mail Online. When not working, she is an international 'Good For Age' class marathon runner and keen road cyclist. She can think of no better way to start the day than a sunrise run along the Thames.
- LedgerX Makes Bid to Launch Physically-Settled BTC Futures Product for Retail Investors
- French Minister of Finance: Blockchain Is a Government Priority
- Unocoin Reduces Staff by 50% Ahead of Indian Supreme Court Cryptocurrency Ruling
- Bot-Enabled Market Manipulation Rife on Decentralized Exchanges, Researchers Claim
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, EOS, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis April 15