The company says manufacturers can enjoy faster distribution and access to markets, and consumers would enjoy low prices and access to a greater number of produ...
Katharine has an MA in Science journalism and has worked for the BBC for the past 18 months, including six months as a production assistant for the science department. She has an honours degree in Anatomical and Physiological sciences and a passion for news media, and has had articles published in New Scientist and mail Online. When not working, she is an international 'Good For Age' class marathon runner and keen road cyclist. She can think of no better way to start the day than a sunrise run along the Thames.
- House Financial Services Committee Will Continue Libra Review
- Bithumb Exchange to Launch Cryptocurrency Listing Committee
- Bank of England Governor: Libra-Like Currency Could Replace US Dollar
- Research Suggests Tether Sentiment Could Provide Chance for Manipulation
- Price Analysis 23/08: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, BNB, EOS, BSV, XMR, XLM