The company says manufacturers can enjoy faster distribution and access to markets, and consumers would enjoy low prices and access to a greater number of produ...
Katharine has an MA in Science journalism and has worked for the BBC for the past 18 months, including six months as a production assistant for the science department. She has an honours degree in Anatomical and Physiological sciences and a passion for news media, and has had articles published in New Scientist and mail Online. When not working, she is an international 'Good For Age' class marathon runner and keen road cyclist. She can think of no better way to start the day than a sunrise run along the Thames.
- UK High Court Orders Freeze on $1M of Bitcoin in Ransomware Case
- Draft of India’s National DLT Strategy Calls for State-Run Digital Rupee
- BTC Price Back at $9,000 But No, Coronavirus Isn't 'Good for Bitcoin'
- Oil Giant Saudi Aramco Buys Into Blockchain Trading Platform Vakt
- Tone Vays: Bitcoin Must Hold $9K for 2-3 Days to Secure Bull Market