BitX has raised a US$4 million in its Series A funding round led by the South African media firm Naspers through its payments subsidiary PayU.
Tom Jackson is a tech and business reporter based in Africa, moving between the main continental hubs of Nairobi, Lagos, Cape Town and Johannesburg. He writes for a variety of publications on numerous tech topics in Africa, and is co-founder of tech startups news portal Disrupt Africa.
- Crypto Analyst Brian Kelly: ‘No Shot’ for Bitcoin ETF in 2019
- Ethereum Team Lead: Constantinople Hard Fork to Activate in Late February
- Crypto Prices See Calm as ZB.Com Bypasses Binance to Become Top Exchange
- OECD Calls for ‘Delicate Balance’ in Global ICO Regulation
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, TRON, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 18