Good week for US markets amid positive news, while cryptocurrencies showed mixed performance this week.
Smerkis is an entrepreneur and private investor in blockchain projects of early stages from Moscow. He writes about the blockchain community in Russia, altcoin development and launching ICO's. Co-founder of crypto-assets fund (The Token Fund, 2017), an author and host of the radio show "Silikonovie Dali" (Silicon Valley) about digital business and innovations on Radio Megapolis 89,5 FM. Former deputy vice-president for international development at Mail.ru Group.
- New Samsung Galaxy S10 Includes Cryptocurrency Key Storage
- Mark Zuckerberg Considers Blockchain Authorization of Data in Recent Interview
- Report: Bank of China Joins New Blockchain Platform for Property Buyers
- Central Bank of Lithuania Issues Updated Position on Virtual Assets and ICOs
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar, Tron, Binance Coin, Cardano: Price Analysis, Feb. 20