Good week for US markets amid positive news, while cryptocurrencies showed mixed performance this week.
Smerkis is an entrepreneur and private investor in blockchain projects of early stages from Moscow. He writes about the blockchain community in Russia, altcoin development and launching ICO's. Co-founder of crypto-assets fund (The Token Fund, 2017), an author and host of the radio show "Silikonovie Dali" (Silicon Valley) about digital business and innovations on Radio Megapolis 89,5 FM. Former deputy vice-president for international development at Mail.ru Group.
- Litecoin Creator Proposes Miners Voluntarily Donate 1% for Development
- Bitcoin Risk-Return a ‘Different Beast’ Compared to Amazon: Analyst
- ‘Nothing Special’ — Bitcoin Slumps 6% on Coronavirus, Chinese New Year
- CV Summit United Blockchain Leaders and Enthusiasts in Davos
- Effect of CME Futures Options on BTC Price Depends on Halving