Good week for US markets amid positive news, while cryptocurrencies showed mixed performance this week.
Smerkis is an entrepreneur and private investor in blockchain projects of early stages from Moscow. He writes about the blockchain community in Russia, altcoin development and launching ICO's. Co-founder of crypto-assets fund (The Token Fund, 2017), an author and host of the radio show "Silikonovie Dali" (Silicon Valley) about digital business and innovations on Radio Megapolis 89,5 FM. Former deputy vice-president for international development at Mail.ru Group.
- Facebook to Unveil ‘Libra Association’ and Launch Testnet Next Week: Report
- Coinbase Custody Holds $1.3B in Assets Under Custody, Expects to Hit $2B ‘Soon’
- US Residents Will Lose Access to Many Altcoins on Binance Starting in September
- Appetite for Blockchain Tech Builds Among Korean Banks, but Without Crypto
- BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA: Price Analysis 14/06