Vostad Labs is set to host the region’s premier tokenization summit on June 21 and 22, 2023, called World Token Summit and themed, “Unlocking the future: Unleash the power of tokenization.” Organized by Vostad, the event will focus on bringing together founders, cutting-edge tech leaders, investors, NFT projects, metaverse projects, emerging crypto exchanges, blockchain projects, tokenization solution providers and blockchain enthusiasts to deliberate on the unique perspectives and vast opportunities in the blockchain and tokenization ecosystem.
- The potential of tokenization, digital assets and investment opportunities
- Dubai’s crypto industry landscape and regulatory climate
- The future of DeFi and its regional impact
- Web3 opportunities in the Middle East
- Building blockchain ecosystems for growth
- Specialized project showcase sessions
- Marwan Al Zarouni — CEO of Dubai Blockchain Center
- Nicole Purin — deputy general counsel at OKX
- Vineet Budki — CEO of Cypher Capital
- Shailesh Kunath — CEO of Massary Capital
- Oliver Von Wolff — founding CEO of Helion Ventures
- Nick Spanos — founder of Bitcoin Center NYC
- Evan Luthra — investor, influencer, founder of Start-Up Studio
- Andy Lynn — intergovernmental blockchain expert, investor
- Pranav Sharma — co-founder and managing partner at Woodstock Fund
- James Bernard — CEO of RAK DAO and ex-head of Europe at DMCC
Spot reservations for this exclusive event are available open now on the official World Token Summit website. Use the coupon code “CTG35” to get a special 35% discount and contact Zahid for sponsorship and exhibition opportunities.
Vostad is a leading global event, business excellence and industry catalyst focused on building a connected ecosystem of industries, technology and the future of the community. The company is committed to delivering curated platforms for a broad spectrum of business sectors with the relevant solutions and knowledge that they need.