SFOX, a U.S. cryptocurrency dealer for large-scale investors, has raised $22.7 million in a Series A funding round.
Airbnb is an online platform for posting, searching and short-term leasing or renting of private property worldwide. The service was launched by Brian Chesky (CEO), Joe Gebbia (CPO) and Nathan Blecharczyk (CTO) in 2008. The company is not an owner of any real estate itself, it just works as a mediator between lessors and lessees and receives a percentage service fee in conjunction with every booking. Airbnb’s Bitcoin involvement started in 2014, when the company showed its interest in using blockchain technologies for the realization of its services for the first time. Some news also points out what risks might await services such as Airbnb if blockchain technologies continue to develop. Also, in 2016, in a survey conducted by one of the founders, it was discovered that most users would like Airbnb to accept Bitcoin as a payment method.
- US Missoula County Considers Requiring Crypto Miners to Use Renewable Energy
- Two Exchanges Overtake Binance on CMC Rankings, But Research Suggests Volume Is Fake
- Texas: Crypto AriseBank CEO Pleads Guilty to Deceiving Investors in $4.2 Million Case
- Cryptocurrency Price Correlations in Bitcoin, Dollar Flipped in 2018, Binance Finds
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar, Binance Coin, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 20