Russia to approve some exchanges for cryptocurrency trading.
Alexey Moiseev News
Alexey Moiseev is a Deputy Finance Minister in Russia. He was born in 1973 in Moscow. Alexey Moiseev holds a degree in global economics from the State University of Management and an MBA from the University of Rochester in the United States. Before he was assigned to be the Deputy Finance Minister in 2012, he had been working as an economist in Russian financial establishments such as the Central Bank of Russia. Alexey Moiseev’s Bitcoin involvement in Russia started in 2016, when he commented for the first time that the use of Bitcoin or other kinds of cryptocurrency in Russia was not considered a threat to the financial system of the country. Currently, Alexey Moiseev frequently gives interviews and comments about the position of Bitcoin and the government’s attitude toward it.
- Bitwise Tells US SEC That 95% of Volume on Unregulated Crypto Exchanges is Suspect
- CFTC: We’re ‘Diligently’ Working on All Crypto-Related Applications, Including Bakkt’s
- BitMEX CEO Arthur Hayes Says Bitcoin Will Test $10,000 in 2019
- Crypto Markets Report Slight Gains While Gold Rises
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 22