AlphaPoint announced has hired a former senior executive at the CBOE to lead its trading and exchange business.
Alphapoint is a technology company providing institutions enterprise-grade solutions based on blockchain in order to digitize some financial operations. According to the official website of Alphapoint, blockchain-based solutions help make illiquid assets to liquid, enable customers launch their own new products and services, allow digitized assets, launch markets and reduce operational costs. Besides this, Alphapoint has two divisions: the Distributed Ledger Platform and the Digital Asset Exchange Solutions. The company was founded in 2013 and is currently headquartered in New York, having additional offices in Philadelphia, San Francisco and North Carolina. In 2017, it was announced that the company was planning an Alphapoint ICO to find new investors for their innovative projects.
- UPS Unveils Equity Investment and Partnership With Blockchain B2B Firm Inxeption
- WWF Launches Blockchain Tool to Track Food Along Supply Chain
- Crypto Markets Stabilize With Scant Price Action Across the Board
- Binance Freezes ‘Some’ Tokens Stolen From Cryptopia: CEO CZ
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Tron, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 16