New York-based white label exchange provider AlphaPoint has successfully raised a further $5.6 million to help scale its exchange technology.
Alphapoint is a technology company providing institutions enterprise-grade solutions based on blockchain in order to digitize some financial operations. According to the official website of Alphapoint, blockchain-based solutions help make illiquid assets to liquid, enable customers launch their own new products and services, allow digitized assets, launch markets and reduce operational costs. Besides this, Alphapoint has two divisions: the Distributed Ledger Platform and the Digital Asset Exchange Solutions. The company was founded in 2013 and is currently headquartered in New York, having additional offices in Philadelphia, San Francisco and North Carolina. In 2017, it was announced that the company was planning an Alphapoint ICO to find new investors for their innovative projects.
- Fed’s Quantitative Easing Strategy Holds Long-Term Benefits for Crypto
- Nigeria Becomes Eighth African Nation to Welcome Bitcoin ATMs
- AT&T Seeks Dismissal of $200M in Damages for 2018 SIM-Swap Attack
- Bitcoin Price Fills $6.6K CME Gap as Technical Metrics Flip Bullish
- Price Analysis April 1: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BSV, LTC, EOS, BNB, XTZ, LEO