Digital asset service provider AlphaPoint has upgraded its security token solution designed for institutional clients.
Alphapoint is a technology company providing institutions enterprise-grade solutions based on blockchain in order to digitize some financial operations. According to the official website of Alphapoint, blockchain-based solutions help make illiquid assets to liquid, enable customers launch their own new products and services, allow digitized assets, launch markets and reduce operational costs. Besides this, Alphapoint has two divisions: the Distributed Ledger Platform and the Digital Asset Exchange Solutions. The company was founded in 2013 and is currently headquartered in New York, having additional offices in Philadelphia, San Francisco and North Carolina. In 2017, it was announced that the company was planning an Alphapoint ICO to find new investors for their innovative projects.
- U.S. Federal Judge Rules in Favor Bitcoin IRA in Case Against Kingdom Trust
- Indian Parliament Will Not Consider Total Crypto Ban in Winter Session
- Department of Homeland Security Awards $200K to Develop Blockchain Security Tech
- Carrefour, Nestlé Use IBM’s Blockchain Platform to Track Infant Formula
- Bitcoin Price Back ‘On the Edge’ Says Trader After $8.8K Rejection