AlphaPoint announced has hired a former senior executive at the CBOE to lead its trading and exchange business.
Alphapoint is a technology company providing institutions enterprise-grade solutions based on blockchain in order to digitize some financial operations. According to the official website of Alphapoint, blockchain-based solutions help make illiquid assets to liquid, enable customers launch their own new products and services, allow digitized assets, launch markets and reduce operational costs. Besides this, Alphapoint has two divisions: the Distributed Ledger Platform and the Digital Asset Exchange Solutions. The company was founded in 2013 and is currently headquartered in New York, having additional offices in Philadelphia, San Francisco and North Carolina. In 2017, it was announced that the company was planning an Alphapoint ICO to find new investors for their innovative projects.
- Tim Draper Urges Argentina’s President to Legalize Bitcoin to Improve Economy
- Vitalik Buterin: Crypto Must Leave Behind the Individualism of the Early Cypherpunks
- QuadrigaCX Would Never Have Lost Crypto Keys Had It Been in Bermuda, Says Premier
- Bitcoin Holds $4,000, British Pound Loses to USD as Brexit Anticipation Grows
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, Tron: Price Analysis, March 25