Digital asset service provider AlphaPoint has upgraded its security token solution designed for institutional clients.
Alphapoint is a technology company providing institutions enterprise-grade solutions based on blockchain in order to digitize some financial operations. According to the official website of Alphapoint, blockchain-based solutions help make illiquid assets to liquid, enable customers launch their own new products and services, allow digitized assets, launch markets and reduce operational costs. Besides this, Alphapoint has two divisions: the Distributed Ledger Platform and the Digital Asset Exchange Solutions. The company was founded in 2013 and is currently headquartered in New York, having additional offices in Philadelphia, San Francisco and North Carolina. In 2017, it was announced that the company was planning an Alphapoint ICO to find new investors for their innovative projects.
- Bitfinex and Tether Obtain Stay of Demands From New York Supreme Court
- South Korean Gov’t Announces Second Study Group for Blockchain Regulations
- Copyright Registrations Do Not Recognize Craig Wright as Satoshi Nakamoto
- Bitcoin Falls Under $7,900 as US Stock Market Sees Minor Uptrend
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 22