The blacklisting was accidental, the company says.
Andreas Antonopoulos News
Andreas Antonopoulos is a famous speaker, businessman, podcast host and author of the book “Mastering Bitcoin.” He is also a teaching fellow of Digital Currencies at the University of Nicosia. Andreas Antonopoulos’s Bitcoin-related career started in 2012, when he stopped working as a freelancer and started giving speeches at conferences dedicated to cryptocurrency, consulting new startups and writing technical books and articles. All of his work in the Bitcoin sphere was performed free of charge, meaning that he made his living simply from donations. Andreas Antonopoulos net worth is unknown, but in December 2017, the Bitcoin advocate received over 100 Bitcoins from more than a thousand followers of his work after Roger Ver made a post questioning why Antonopoulos hadn’t invested in cryptocurrency earlier.
- Chilean Taxpayers Must Report Cryptocurrency Profits to Chilean IRS: Local Media
- Lack of ETNs Keeps Wall Street Away From Bitcoin, Says CBOE Analyst Ed Tilly
- Bitcoin Falls Towards $3,550 as Top Cryptos See Moderate to Major Losses
- Proposed License Requirements End Anonymous Crypto Selling and Buying in the Netherlands
- Hodler’s Digest, Jan. 14–20: Top Stories, Price Movements, Quotes and FUD of the Week