The blacklisting was accidental, the company says.
Andreas Antonopoulos News
Andreas Antonopoulos is a famous speaker, businessman, podcast host and author of the book “Mastering Bitcoin.” He is also a teaching fellow of Digital Currencies at the University of Nicosia. Andreas Antonopoulos’s Bitcoin-related career started in 2012, when he stopped working as a freelancer and started giving speeches at conferences dedicated to cryptocurrency, consulting new startups and writing technical books and articles. All of his work in the Bitcoin sphere was performed free of charge, meaning that he made his living simply from donations. Andreas Antonopoulos net worth is unknown, but in December 2017, the Bitcoin advocate received over 100 Bitcoins from more than a thousand followers of his work after Roger Ver made a post questioning why Antonopoulos hadn’t invested in cryptocurrency earlier.
- Crypto Exchange Coinbene Announces Ongoing Maintenance While Customers Suspect Hack
- Bitcoin Falls Under $4,000 as United States Oil Rises
- Binance Partners With Risk Management Firm IdentityMind for KYC and AML Compliance
- Report: Louis Vuitton, Christian Dior Owner Develops DLT Project With ConsenSys and Azure
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, Tron: Price Analysis, March 25