The future of cryptocurrency development will transform Bitcoin’s status in an unimaginable way, says the educator.
Andreas Antonopoulos News
Andreas Antonopoulos is a famous speaker, businessman, podcast host and author of the book “Mastering Bitcoin.” He is also a teaching fellow of Digital Currencies at the University of Nicosia. Andreas Antonopoulos’s Bitcoin-related career started in 2012, when he stopped working as a freelancer and started giving speeches at conferences dedicated to cryptocurrency, consulting new startups and writing technical books and articles. All of his work in the Bitcoin sphere was performed free of charge, meaning that he made his living simply from donations. Andreas Antonopoulos net worth is unknown, but in December 2017, the Bitcoin advocate received over 100 Bitcoins from more than a thousand followers of his work after Roger Ver made a post questioning why Antonopoulos hadn’t invested in cryptocurrency earlier.
- Facebook Registers New Fintech Firm in Switzerland
- Circle Releases Another Attestation Report on Stablecoin USDC’s USD Reserves
- Coinbase Earn Now Available to the Public in Over 100 Countries
- Russian Sberbank Demands Client Provide Data on Cryptocurrency Revenue
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, EOS, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 17