Antonopoulos believes that the current volatility is an inevitable fact arising from the crypto market’s limited liquidity.
Andreas Antonopoulos News
Andreas Antonopoulos is a famous speaker, businessman, podcast host and author of the book “Mastering Bitcoin.” He is also a teaching fellow of Digital Currencies at the University of Nicosia. Andreas Antonopoulos’s Bitcoin-related career started in 2012, when he stopped working as a freelancer and started giving speeches at conferences dedicated to cryptocurrency, consulting new startups and writing technical books and articles. All of his work in the Bitcoin sphere was performed free of charge, meaning that he made his living simply from donations. Andreas Antonopoulos net worth is unknown, but in December 2017, the Bitcoin advocate received over 100 Bitcoins from more than a thousand followers of his work after Roger Ver made a post questioning why Antonopoulos hadn’t invested in cryptocurrency earlier.
- Rep. Waters Opens Libra Hearing With Indictment of Facebook's Past Mistakes
- Facebook’s Marcus: Libra to Satisfy All Regulatory Matters Before Its Launch
- Reddit Co-Founders’s Fund Leads $3.75M Round for Blockchain Gaming Studio
- Tor Project’s Bitcoin Crowdfunding Campaign Hits Goal in 25 Hrs
- Tether USDT is Launching on a ‘Pure PoS’ Blockchain, Algorand