Nigma Conseil and the Austrian Institute of Technology joined forces to provide an alternative blockchain forensics platform, offering compliance for AML and KY...
The Federal Republic of Austria is a country in central Europe with 88,000 square kilometers of area and a population of around nine million people. Austria has a developed, highly-industrialized economy that provides itself with one of the highest GDPs per capita. The main industries in Austria are construction, machinery, agriculture and wood products. Austria had the largest industry companies nationalized until the 1980s, when privatization started to reduce state holdings. Bitcoin is legal in Austria. However, Austria has issued Bitcoin taxes, despite not considering it to be a currency. For the rest of the industry, Austrian blockchain-related businesses are free to operate. Austria has Bitcoin ATMs, Bitcoin exchanges and cryptocurrency startups. The high personal income and level of education make Austria a welcoming place for blockchain startups.
- Grayscale Ethereum Trust Trading at 515% Premium
- NEM Community in Uproar as Prez Takes 6-Month Paid Sabbatical
- Top 10 Coins More Correlated Than Ever, but Decoupling From Gold
- Visa Backs New Bitcoin Rewards Card From Lightning-Friendly Fold
- Anthony Pompliano Discloses His Investment Strategy in Times of Crisis