From Cointelegraph auf Deutsch: Germany announces additional crypto regulations, Switzerland adds a new blockchain hub and Austrian scammers use fake celebrity ...
The Federal Republic of Austria is a country in central Europe with 88,000 square kilometers of area and a population of around nine million people. Austria has a developed, highly-industrialized economy that provides itself with one of the highest GDPs per capita. The main industries in Austria are construction, machinery, agriculture and wood products. Austria had the largest industry companies nationalized until the 1980s, when privatization started to reduce state holdings. Bitcoin is legal in Austria. However, Austria has issued Bitcoin taxes, despite not considering it to be a currency. For the rest of the industry, Austrian blockchain-related businesses are free to operate. Austria has Bitcoin ATMs, Bitcoin exchanges and cryptocurrency startups. The high personal income and level of education make Austria a welcoming place for blockchain startups.
- Harbor Tokenizes $100 Million in Real Estate Funds on Ethereum Blockchain
- BIS Economist Proposes DLT-Based Financial Market Monitoring
- New Linux Malware Mines Crypto While Remaining Undetectable
- HTC Smartphone Adds Built-in Wallet for Bitcoin Cash
- Price Analysis 16/09: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, BNB, EOS, BSV, XMR, ADA