The United Arab Emirates Banks Federation and the Abu Dhabi Global Market hosted a joint forum on crypto assets and fintech.
Banking is any kind of business activity conducted by a bank, such as accepting deposits and creating credits, and other financial services. Banking is an old industry which has been around since ancient times. Banks in their current form (or at least similar to it) first appeared in Italy, during the period of Renaissance. Since then, banking has undergone many centuries of evolution, developing new kinds of services and financial techniques. Thanks to the advances in computer hardware and software over the past decades, a lot of banking is now done online.
- Six Global Banks Sign up to Issue Stablecoins on IBM’s Now-Live Blockchain Network
- Colorado: Bipartisan Bill Proposes Study of Blockchain in Agriculture
- New Zealand: Hacked Exchange Cryptopia Expects to Resume Trading by End of March 2019
- Overstock CEO Praises tZERO Blockchain Platform in Q4 Earnings Report
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 18