The ongoing coronavirus pandemic accelerates central bank digital currency developments, according to Deutsche Bank macro strategist Marion Laboure.
Banking is any kind of business activity conducted by a bank, such as accepting deposits and creating credits, and other financial services. Banking is an old industry which has been around since ancient times. Banks in their current form (or at least similar to it) first appeared in Italy, during the period of Renaissance. Since then, banking has undergone many centuries of evolution, developing new kinds of services and financial techniques. Thanks to the advances in computer hardware and software over the past decades, a lot of banking is now done online.
- Bitcoin Futures Did Not ‘Manipulate’ BTC Price — Stock-to-Flow Creator
- US Court Postpones Sentencing for OneCoin Crypto Scam Co-Founder
- SoFi Acquires Payment Processor Galileo in $1.2 Billion Deal
- Blockchain Traceability Overtakes Payments Among Major Corporations
- Cooking Mama Developer Denies Rumors It Mines Crypto