British cryptocurrency-friendly mobile banking firm Revolut is negotiating with investors to raise at least half a billion dollars.
Banking is any kind of business activity conducted by a bank, such as accepting deposits and creating credits, and other financial services. Banking is an old industry which has been around since ancient times. Banks in their current form (or at least similar to it) first appeared in Italy, during the period of Renaissance. Since then, banking has undergone many centuries of evolution, developing new kinds of services and financial techniques. Thanks to the advances in computer hardware and software over the past decades, a lot of banking is now done online.
- HashCash to Trace Mineral Supply Chain From Congo For Car Manufacturers
- IRS Laughs Off Coinbase User's 'Surveillance Conspiracy' in Tax Reporting Case
- Online Gaming Platform Lets Gamers Collect BTC In First-Person Shooter Game
- Istanbul to Berlin: Ethereum Milestones on the Road to Serenity
- Willy Woo: $8K Bearish Bitcoin Price in ‘Unique Setup’ Before Halving