The World Economic Forum has released a toolkit for policymakers regarding the creation of central bank digital currencies.
Banking is any kind of business activity conducted by a bank, such as accepting deposits and creating credits, and other financial services. Banking is an old industry which has been around since ancient times. Banks in their current form (or at least similar to it) first appeared in Italy, during the period of Renaissance. Since then, banking has undergone many centuries of evolution, developing new kinds of services and financial techniques. Thanks to the advances in computer hardware and software over the past decades, a lot of banking is now done online.
- Indian PM Awards Crypto App Creator as Supreme Court Deliberates on Ban
- One Wallet Owns 27% of Ether Behind MakerDAO’s Sai Stablecoin
- Crypto and Blockchain Firms Pitch In to Help Coronavirus Victims
- Litecoin Creator Proposes Miners Voluntarily Donate 1% for Development
- Top 5 Cryptos This Week (Jan 26): HEDG, DASH, BSV, ETC, XTZ