Cointelegraph is delighted to announce the launch of Cointelegraph China, headquartered in Guangzhou.
Fintech is an industry composed of companies that compete with traditional financial institutions by implementing new, innovative technologies into their working process. The cryptocurrency Fintech sector has been exploring the use of blockchain and blockchain-based applications as a new technology to challenge traditional ways of doing business. Blockchain, smart contracts and cybersecurity are some of the most actively researched areas of Fintech. Crypto Fintech sees cryptocurrencies as a means of establishing a secure and traceable way of transferring assets and getting rid of intermediaries. However, blockchain is not only suitable for regular transactions, but may help in such fields as voting and dividends management by establishing a trusted and immutable network with unchangeable records about past events.
- Crypto Exchange BTSE Eyes $50M for Exchange Token Sale on Liquid Network
- Crypto Gains New EU Stronghold as Sweden Approves Swiss ETP Startup
- LedgerX Places Founders On Leave Following Public CFTC Woes
- It’s All About $7,400 for Bitcoin Price as a Big Move Is Now Imminent
- Price Analysis 09/12: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, XTZ