Dutch bank Rabobank has reportedly canceled its plans to develop a cryptocurrency wallet.
Fintech is an industry composed of companies that compete with traditional financial institutions by implementing new, innovative technologies into their working process. The cryptocurrency Fintech sector has been exploring the use of blockchain and blockchain-based applications as a new technology to challenge traditional ways of doing business. Blockchain, smart contracts and cybersecurity are some of the most actively researched areas of Fintech. Crypto Fintech sees cryptocurrencies as a means of establishing a secure and traceable way of transferring assets and getting rid of intermediaries. However, blockchain is not only suitable for regular transactions, but may help in such fields as voting and dividends management by establishing a trusted and immutable network with unchangeable records about past events.
- BCH May Have Sustained $1.3 Million+ Double Spend: BitMex Research
- Bitcoin Dips Below $8K Again as Top Altcoins See Mild Losses
- Trading App Robinhood Set to Raise at Least $200 Million: Report
- Franck Muller Releases Luxury Watch With Bitcoin Cold Wallet Functionality
- Will Bitcoin’s Volatility This Month Hinder the Future of an ETF?