Canadian crypto exchange Coinsquare announced an initiative to turn “millions” of ATMs to bitcoin teller machines.
Fintech is an industry composed of companies that compete with traditional financial institutions by implementing new, innovative technologies into their working process. The cryptocurrency Fintech sector has been exploring the use of blockchain and blockchain-based applications as a new technology to challenge traditional ways of doing business. Blockchain, smart contracts and cybersecurity are some of the most actively researched areas of Fintech. Crypto Fintech sees cryptocurrencies as a means of establishing a secure and traceable way of transferring assets and getting rid of intermediaries. However, blockchain is not only suitable for regular transactions, but may help in such fields as voting and dividends management by establishing a trusted and immutable network with unchangeable records about past events.
- Retail Investors Can Now Bet on Bitcoin Hitting $100,000 by 2020
- Money Managers Are Paying Big Bucks to Interpret Your Bitcoin Tweets
- Report: Global Blockchain in Healthcare to Reach $1.7 billion by 2026
- US Senators Grill Facebook on Privacy, Trust Issues in Libra Hearing
- Bitcoin Below $10,000, Down 26.6% in 7 Days: What Caused the Pullback?