CEO and founder of Digital Currency Group and Grayscale Investments, Barry Silbert, said that he is “not a believer in the vast majority of digital tokens…”
Barry Silbert News
Barry Silbert is the founder and CEO of Digital Currency Group, a venture capital firm that focuses on the cryptocurrency market and the blockchain technology industry. Barry Silbert started investing in Bitcoin startups in 2013 as a venture capitalist and provided funding for such companies as BitPay, Coinbase and Ripple. Barry is also the creator of Bitcoin Investment Trust, which is a private, open-ended trust, that enables investors to profit from the price jumps of Bitcoin without the having to worry about buying and storing Bitcoins. Prior to founding Digital Currency Group, Silbert established Secondmarket Holdings, Inc., and worked as its Chief Executive Officer. Barry is also famous for his publications about trading illiquid assets in such journals as The Wall Street Journal, Financial Times, Fortune and Forbes.
- Facebook Registers New Fintech Firm in Switzerland
- Circle Releases Another Attestation Report on Stablecoin USDC’s USD Reserves
- Coinbase Earn Now Available to the Public in Over 100 Countries
- Russian Sberbank Demands Client Provide Data on Cryptocurrency Revenue
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, EOS, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 17