Barry Silbert, DGG founder and CEO, said that the recent bull market will only continue based on the past price dynamics of bitcoin.
Barry Silbert News
Barry Silbert is the founder and CEO of Digital Currency Group, a venture capital firm that focuses on the cryptocurrency market and the blockchain technology industry. Barry Silbert started investing in Bitcoin startups in 2013 as a venture capitalist and provided funding for such companies as BitPay, Coinbase and Ripple. Barry is also the creator of Bitcoin Investment Trust, which is a private, open-ended trust, that enables investors to profit from the price jumps of Bitcoin without the having to worry about buying and storing Bitcoins. Prior to founding Digital Currency Group, Silbert established Secondmarket Holdings, Inc., and worked as its Chief Executive Officer. Barry is also famous for his publications about trading illiquid assets in such journals as The Wall Street Journal, Financial Times, Fortune and Forbes.
- China Digital Currency ‘Not Seeking Full Data Control’ — Central Bank
- CoinMarketCap Now Provides Crypto Investors With Data on Liquidity
- Alibaba Partners with Lolli to Allow US Shoppers Earn ‘Free Bitcoin’
- Volvo Adopts Oracle’s Blockchain for Its Supply Chain — Here’s Why
- Price Analysis 11/11: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, TRX