Canada’s state-funded research program IRAP launches an IPFS-based blockchain explorer.
BitAccess is a technology company developing and providing software services for fintech businesses. The company has four main directions of development, such as building Bitcoin ATMs (BTMs), the Buy Bitcoin Canada cryptocurrency exchange platform, the Faast application for cryptocurrency trading and managing and the product Catena for blockchain implementation in business. BitAccess Inc., was founded by Haseeb Awan, Moe Adham and Vignesh Sundaresan in 2013. Currently, the main office of BitAccess is headquartered in Ottawa, Canada. BitAccess ATMs have one of the leading positions among such machines all over the world. There was no BitAccess ICO, since it doesn’t have any coins. Nevertheless, in 2014, some investments were made in the company. The BitAccess fee for using a BTM depends on the amount of money withdrawn.
- Wyoming Introduces a Bill Aiming to Define Virtual Currencies as Money
- Total Value of Bitcoin Sent to Darknet Markets Increased by 70% in 2018: Report
- Taiwan Indicts Seven Allegedly Fraudulent Bitcoin Investment Managers
- Crypto Analyst Brian Kelly: ‘No Shot’ for Bitcoin ETF in 2019
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, TRON, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 18