Canada’s state-funded research program IRAP launches an IPFS-based blockchain explorer.
BitAccess is a technology company developing and providing software services for fintech businesses. The company has four main directions of development, such as building Bitcoin ATMs (BTMs), the Buy Bitcoin Canada cryptocurrency exchange platform, the Faast application for cryptocurrency trading and managing and the product Catena for blockchain implementation in business. BitAccess Inc., was founded by Haseeb Awan, Moe Adham and Vignesh Sundaresan in 2013. Currently, the main office of BitAccess is headquartered in Ottawa, Canada. BitAccess ATMs have one of the leading positions among such machines all over the world. There was no BitAccess ICO, since it doesn’t have any coins. Nevertheless, in 2014, some investments were made in the company. The BitAccess fee for using a BTM depends on the amount of money withdrawn.
- Weiss Crypto Ratings Puts Bitcoin Aside EOS and XRP in Annual Outlook
- Hershey Chocolate Company Joins Blockchain Advertising Consortium
- Crypto Analytics Firm Messari Introduces New Exchange Index Following Fake Volume Reports
- Bitcoin Falls Under $4,000 as United States Oil Rises
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, Tron: Price Analysis, March 25