Winklevoss Capital’s Sterling Witzke claimed that institutional investors are not ready to take the big plunge into crypto. Do the charts support this?
Bitcoin SV News
Bitcoin SV (BSV) is a cryptocurrency designed by the nChain company. Bitcoin SV was announced on August 16, 2018 and is described as an attempt to restore the original Bitcoin protocol. The SV acronym stands for “Satoshi Vision”, representing the goal of building the cryptocurrency as it was conceptualized by the Bitcoin developer. The original Bitcoin white paper is mentioned as the core document of the project on the Bitcoin SV website. Bitcoin SV is a product of the Bitcoin Cash hard fork that happened on November 15 and is maintained by the development team led by the nChain employees - Daniel Connolly and Steve Shadders. The Bitcoin SV price is highly volatile, but the crypto was fast to become one of the top-10 cryptocurrencies in terms of market capitalization and is actively traded on most cryptocurrency exchanges.
- Bitcoin Falls Towards $3,550 as Top Cryptos See Moderate to Major Losses
- Proposed License Requirements End Anonymous Crypto Selling and Buying in the Netherlands
- Leaders of South Korean Crypto Exchange Komid Jailed for Faking Volume: Local Media
- United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia Collaborate on New Cryptocurrency
- Wyoming Introduces a Bill Aiming to Define Virtual Currencies as Money