The quick pullback from the lows shows demand at lower levels. Is this a good point to enter or will the correction deepen? Let’s look at the charts.
Bitcoin SV News
Bitcoin SV (BSV) is a cryptocurrency designed by the nChain company. Bitcoin SV was announced on August 16, 2018 and is described as an attempt to restore the original Bitcoin protocol. The SV acronym stands for “Satoshi Vision”, representing the goal of building the cryptocurrency as it was conceptualized by the Bitcoin developer. The original Bitcoin white paper is mentioned as the core document of the project on the Bitcoin SV website. Bitcoin SV is a product of the Bitcoin Cash hard fork that happened on November 15 and is maintained by the development team led by the nChain employees - Daniel Connolly and Steve Shadders. The Bitcoin SV price is highly volatile, but the crypto was fast to become one of the top-10 cryptocurrencies in terms of market capitalization and is actively traded on most cryptocurrency exchanges.
- Bitcoin Retakes $11,000 Following Turbulent Week in Crypto
- Bank of Thailand Is Open to Discuss Libra, Concerned Over Security
- Alleged Silk Road Drug Dealer Arrested in the United States
- Tether’s Trouble With New York Attorney General — Will Crypto Cope?
- Bitcoin Approaches $11,000 With All Top 20 in Green