International standards for crypto are coming, but at what cost to innovation?
BitFlyer is a cryptocurrency exchange platform. The company was founded in 2014 in Japan and currently it is one of the leading platforms by trade volume in Asia. The majority number of trades of Bitcoin on BitFlyer are conducted in the national Japanese currency yen (JPY). The company is also well known for Miyabi — BitFlyer’s development of the fastest enterprise-grade blockchain technology. According to BitFlyer’s COO, Miyabi is able to operate over 1,500 transactions per second while Bitcoin processes only two and Ethereum only seven transactions per second. BitFlyer offers two trading platforms for different purposes. The first, Bitcoin Easy Exchange, is aimed at those who just need to buy Bitcoin and is very convenient for newbies. The second platform, BitFlyer Lightning, has a range of special tools for various kinds of trading.
- Overstock CEO Praises tZERO Blockchain Platform in Q4 Earnings Report
- Bitcoin Cash Grows as Major Oil Futures Show Mixed Movements
- French Cybersecurity Agency Grants Security Certificate to Ledger Nano S Hardware Wallet
- Winklevoss Twins: Crypto Heralds Something Greater Than Facebook
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 18