Japan-based cryptocurrency exchange BitFlyer is adding 5 new altcoins to its trading platform in Europe, 3 in the United States.
BitFlyer is a cryptocurrency exchange platform. The company was founded in 2014 in Japan and currently it is one of the leading platforms by trade volume in Asia. The majority number of trades of Bitcoin on BitFlyer are conducted in the national Japanese currency yen (JPY). The company is also well known for Miyabi — BitFlyer’s development of the fastest enterprise-grade blockchain technology. According to BitFlyer’s COO, Miyabi is able to operate over 1,500 transactions per second while Bitcoin processes only two and Ethereum only seven transactions per second. BitFlyer offers two trading platforms for different purposes. The first, Bitcoin Easy Exchange, is aimed at those who just need to buy Bitcoin and is very convenient for newbies. The second platform, BitFlyer Lightning, has a range of special tools for various kinds of trading.
- Cryptocurrency Forensics Firm Elliptic Ties $400M in XRP to Illicit Activities
- Dutch Soccer Assn. Trials Blockchain App at EU Championship Qualifying Match
- New York Judge Grants US Government Right to Intervene in $7M Bitcoin Fraud Case
- Libra Network Logged Over 30 Projects in Past Two Months of Testing
- Bitcoin Price Clings to $8K as Analysts Warn Market Has Turned Bearish