As Bitcoin stays above $4,000, even a loss of half its value would see it remain 2017’s most lucrative asset.
Bitsquare (Bisq) is a decentralized cryptocurrency exchange platform. The Bitsquare exchange was founded by Manfred Karrer in 2014 and is currently headquartered in Barcelona, Spain. Bitsquare works via a special open-source, decentralized desktop application that enables users to trade with cryptocurrency and their national fiat currency. In addition to this, users are able to set up the Bitsquare wallet for storing their digital money and can have access to it whenever they need. The platform has a wide range of available Bitsquare payment methods, including a cash deposit in order to allow access for users who do not have bank accounts. The Bitsquare white paper can be seen on the official Bitsquare website.
- Binance Chain Launches, Firm Expects to Execute Mainnet Swap on April 23
- US Presidential Candidate Andrew Yang Calls for Clear Crypto Regulations
- The Reserve Bank of India’s Regulatory Sandbox Accepts Blockchain, Excludes Crypto
- Bitcoin Hovers Over $5,250 as Top Cryptos See Growth
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis April 17