As Bitcoin stays above $4,000, even a loss of half its value would see it remain 2017’s most lucrative asset.
Bitsquare (Bisq) is a decentralized cryptocurrency exchange platform. The Bitsquare exchange was founded by Manfred Karrer in 2014 and is currently headquartered in Barcelona, Spain. Bitsquare works via a special open-source, decentralized desktop application that enables users to trade with cryptocurrency and their national fiat currency. In addition to this, users are able to set up the Bitsquare wallet for storing their digital money and can have access to it whenever they need. The platform has a wide range of available Bitsquare payment methods, including a cash deposit in order to allow access for users who do not have bank accounts. The Bitsquare white paper can be seen on the official Bitsquare website.
- Bitcoin Will Hit $1 Million, Says IBM’s VP of Blockchain Jesse Lund
- Unconfirmed: Telegram TON Network to Launch by October 2019 or Token Contracts Are Void
- New Platform Converts Crypto to Fiat Without Know Your Customer Requirements
- Report: Major European Derivatives Exchange to Launch Cryptocurrency Futures
- Crypto Markets Show Slight Decline, as Do Dow Jones Industrial and S&P 500