As Bitcoin stays above $4,000, even a loss of half its value would see it remain 2017’s most lucrative asset.
Bitsquare (Bisq) is a decentralized cryptocurrency exchange platform. The Bitsquare exchange was founded by Manfred Karrer in 2014 and is currently headquartered in Barcelona, Spain. Bitsquare works via a special open-source, decentralized desktop application that enables users to trade with cryptocurrency and their national fiat currency. In addition to this, users are able to set up the Bitsquare wallet for storing their digital money and can have access to it whenever they need. The platform has a wide range of available Bitsquare payment methods, including a cash deposit in order to allow access for users who do not have bank accounts. The Bitsquare white paper can be seen on the official Bitsquare website.
- Binance Tackles Cryptocurrency ‘Misinformation’ With Multilingual Educational Article Bank
- ‘We’re at Home in Crypto Winter’: Winklevoss Twins Launch Crypto Trading App
- OKEx Crypto Exchange Lists Bitcoin Cash ABC Under Original Bitcoin Cash Ticker
- KFC Venezuela Denies Accepting Dash Payments
- Bitcoin Dips Below $3,400 as Market Volatility Continues