Bitcoin ATM network company CoinSource announced instalment of two BTMs: in California and Texas.
CoinOutlet is a company focused on the production of Bitcoin ATMs and was announced at the BitcoinTalk Forum in 2014. CoinOutlet’s ATMs are made with a focus on usability and accessibility of the machine. CoinOutlet’s Bitcoin ATMs allow both the purchasing and selling of Bitcoin, with no need to enter anything but wallet’s ID — if transaction is small. Larger transactions may require some personal data to comply with Anti-Money Laundering and Know Your Customer regulations. CoinOutlet’s ATMs are programmed to maintain Bitcoin transactions but are able to be reworked for operating with other cryptocurrencies. According to the company’s team, the growing amount of CoinOutlet’s ATM locations may become a driver for the development of the cryptocurrency financial ecosystem by providing some banking services to cryptocurrency holders.
- Retailers Around the World That Accept Crypto, From Pizza to Travel
- CME Group to Launch Options on Bitcoin Futures in Q1 2020
- Upbit Exchange Delists Privacy Coins Due to Money Laundering Concerns
- Swiss University Fights Fake Diplomas With Blockchain Technology
- Bitcoin’s Dominance Drops as BTC Price Briefly Dips Below $10K