The Swiss Bankers Association has divided blockchain startups in two categories, providing guidelines to prevent a crypto exodus.
Crypto Valley News
The Crypto Valley Association is an independent association established for cryptocurrency and blockchain development with the support of government of Switzerland. The establishment of the Crypto Valley Association in the city of Zug was somewhat predictable, as a large amount of cryptocurrency-based companies are located there. Crypto Valley’s conference on blockchain is one of the main events in the cryptocurrency industry, which gathers many blockchain companies, specialists and interesting speakers. Crypto Valley is also the organizer of the Crypto Valley Blockchain Summit — which holds blockchain competitions and presentations of international political structures — and are the founders of many successful blockchain companies and fintech startups. The latest Crypto Valley Blockchain Summit was held on April 26, 2018 and gathered together the co-founder of the Aragon project, the president of the Tezos Foundation and members of the European Parliament.
- Blockstream Launches 5th Satellite Streaming Bitcoin Blockchain From Space
- Galaxy Digital’s Novogratz Does Not Expect Bitcoin Price to Sink Much More
- Irish High Court Ruling ‘Breaks New Legal Ground,’ Reports Local Media
- Hong Kong: Purported Bitcoin Millionaire Reportedly Arrested After Making It ‘Rain Cash’
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, TRON, Cardano: Price Analysis, Dec. 17