CV Summit offered Davos attendees the chance to go deep on blockchain.
Crypto Valley News
The Crypto Valley Association is an independent association established for cryptocurrency and blockchain development with the support of government of Switzerland. The establishment of the Crypto Valley Association in the city of Zug was somewhat predictable, as a large amount of cryptocurrency-based companies are located there. Crypto Valley’s conference on blockchain is one of the main events in the cryptocurrency industry, which gathers many blockchain companies, specialists and interesting speakers. Crypto Valley is also the organizer of the Crypto Valley Blockchain Summit — which holds blockchain competitions and presentations of international political structures — and are the founders of many successful blockchain companies and fintech startups. The latest Crypto Valley Blockchain Summit was held on April 26, 2018 and gathered together the co-founder of the Aragon project, the president of the Tezos Foundation and members of the European Parliament.
- Indian PM Awards Crypto App Creator as Supreme Court Deliberates on Ban
- One Wallet Owns 27% of Ether Behind MakerDAO’s Sai Stablecoin
- Crypto and Blockchain Firms Pitch In to Help Coronavirus Victims
- Litecoin Creator Proposes Miners Voluntarily Donate 1% for Development
- Top 5 Cryptos This Week (Jan 26): HEDG, DASH, BSV, ETC, XTZ