How Crypto Valley Association is cleaning up its reputation and will promote blockchain technology.
Crypto Valley News
The Crypto Valley Association is an independent association established for cryptocurrency and blockchain development with the support of government of Switzerland. The establishment of the Crypto Valley Association in the city of Zug was somewhat predictable, as a large amount of cryptocurrency-based companies are located there. Crypto Valley’s conference on blockchain is one of the main events in the cryptocurrency industry, which gathers many blockchain companies, specialists and interesting speakers. Crypto Valley is also the organizer of the Crypto Valley Blockchain Summit — which holds blockchain competitions and presentations of international political structures — and are the founders of many successful blockchain companies and fintech startups. The latest Crypto Valley Blockchain Summit was held on April 26, 2018 and gathered together the co-founder of the Aragon project, the president of the Tezos Foundation and members of the European Parliament.
- Fundstrat’s Tom Lee: Current Bitcoin Misery Index Never Been Reported in Bear Market
- Four Olympic Gold Medals Winner Tennis Player Serena Williams Invests in Coinbase
- Japanese Cryptocurrency Exchange Zaif to Resume Activity Seven Months After Hack
- Bitcoin Falls Under $5,300 Again as Top Altcoins See Losses
- Top 5 Crypto Performers Overview: XTZ, BNB, BCH, ETH, XMR