Russia may join a list of countries with an offshore crypto zone with a plan to build its own on an island.
Crypto Valley News
The Crypto Valley Association is an independent association established for cryptocurrency and blockchain development with the support of government of Switzerland. The establishment of the Crypto Valley Association in the city of Zug was somewhat predictable, as a large amount of cryptocurrency-based companies are located there. Crypto Valley’s conference on blockchain is one of the main events in the cryptocurrency industry, which gathers many blockchain companies, specialists and interesting speakers. Crypto Valley is also the organizer of the Crypto Valley Blockchain Summit — which holds blockchain competitions and presentations of international political structures — and are the founders of many successful blockchain companies and fintech startups. The latest Crypto Valley Blockchain Summit was held on April 26, 2018 and gathered together the co-founder of the Aragon project, the president of the Tezos Foundation and members of the European Parliament.
- Bitcoin Breaks $13,000 As Rally Continues
- Square Rolls Out Bitcoin Deposits for Cash App to General Public
- BaFin Head Urges Global Bank Standards in Response to Facebook’s Libra
- Swiss Stock Exchange Asks Central Bank to Issue Stablecoin
- Price Analysis 26/06: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, ADA, TRX