The company has approached regulators for two licenses: banking and securities dealing, a press release confirmed.
Crypto Valley News
The Crypto Valley Association is an independent association established for cryptocurrency and blockchain development with the support of government of Switzerland. The establishment of the Crypto Valley Association in the city of Zug was somewhat predictable, as a large amount of cryptocurrency-based companies are located there. Crypto Valley’s conference on blockchain is one of the main events in the cryptocurrency industry, which gathers many blockchain companies, specialists and interesting speakers. Crypto Valley is also the organizer of the Crypto Valley Blockchain Summit — which holds blockchain competitions and presentations of international political structures — and are the founders of many successful blockchain companies and fintech startups. The latest Crypto Valley Blockchain Summit was held on April 26, 2018 and gathered together the co-founder of the Aragon project, the president of the Tezos Foundation and members of the European Parliament.
- Sorry — But Bitcoin Can Still Drop to $2.7K While Everyone’s Bullish
- Ethereum Istanbul Hard Fork Get Support From Major Crypto Exchanges
- No More Bitcoin for Nordea Bank Employees, Experts Question the Motive
- Ethereum Hard Fork Live, Stolen ETH Moved, ‘Hodlers Are Insane’: Hodler’s Digest, Dec. 2–8
- Top-5 Cryptos This Week: XTZ, ATOM, XRP, XMR, BNB