Prediction markets sound crazy. People “bet” on what the future will be, and the reported results end up accurate predicting the future.
Epicenter Bitcoin News
Epicenter, or formerly Epicenter Bitcoin, is a weekly podcast on cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies. Every episode, the hosts discuss related subjects with well-known people in the Bitcoin community. Their guests vary from entrepreneurs to crypto industry experts, who can be connected from different locations all around the world so that the podcast positions itself as an international show. The Epicenter show was launched in 2013 when its founders, Brian Fabian Crain and Sebastien Couture, met each other on a Skype call organized by the host of another cryptocurrency-related podcast. After the release of a successful pilot episode, the founders continued to create episodes every week. According to their official website, over 10,000 people listen to each episode.
- Circle Sheds 10% of Workforce as CEO Blames Restrictive US Regulatory Climate
- May to Become Strongest Month for CME’s Bitcoin Futures Trading: Report
- Crypto Merchant Bank Galaxy Digital Sells Shares in EOS Creator Block.One for $71 Mln
- Bitfinex and Tether Move for Case Dismissal Over Lack of Jurisdiction
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 20