Big Four auditing firm EY has launched a private beta test version of its new Smart Contract Analyzer tool for the public Ethereum blockchain.
Ernst & Young News
Ernst & Young (EY) is a British auditing and consulting company. The Ernst & Young consulting company is one of the Big Four of such companies. EY was founded in 1989 due to the merger of two companies. EY is headquartered in London. The official website of Ernst & Young has tax reform information, assurance details, advisory information on the financial market and management of capital. In terms of cryptocurrency, EY representatives have a positive attitude toward the technologies of blockchain and digital currency. Unlike the other three companies in the Big Four, EY supports the Bitcoin community. In 2016, the company conducted a survey in order to understand better what kind of person is more likely to adopt cryptocurrency at its early stage and what prospects of using the technologies might be.
- Binance Cryptocurrency Exchange Launches Latin American Fiat Gateway
- Cryptocurrency Exchange BitMEX Enables Native SegWit Support
- Cryptopia Liquidation: Refund Deadline ‘Not Practicable’ as Users Wait
- Why Bitcoin Price Is Headed to 7-Month Low If $7K Support Fails
- Bitcoin Price ‘Boring and Fragile’ as Trader Plans for Dip Below $7K