“The Bitcoin Reformation” points to four fundamental parallels between the Protestant Reformation and the present day — do they have merit?
Federal Reserve News
The Federal Reserve. or The Federal Reserve System, is the central bank of the United States that was founded in 1913 by the U.S. Congress in order to establish central financial control. The Federal Reserve is responsible for a lot of functions, so some may become confused about its role and ask the question “what does the Federal Reserve do?” The main objectives of the Federal Reserve System were established along with its founding in 1913. They are: maximizing employment, stabilizing prices and moderating long-term interest rates. Those are achieved by open-market operations, placing the discount rate, and establishing reserve requirements for financial institutions. Decisions and prognoses of the Federal Reserve are crucial for world’s economy because most economic operations are dependent on the U.S. dollar, which falls under the Federal Reserve’s control.
- T-Minus 1,000 Blocks Until Ethereum’s Istanbul Hard Fork
- Ukraine Passes Law on Money Laundering With Crypto Policy Based on FATF
- SEC Requests UK’s Intervention to Force Telegram’s Former Advisor to Testify
- Blockchain and 3D Printing Are Reinventing Aerospace Supply Chains
- Bitcoin Price Must Now Break $8.2K to End 6-Month Losing Streak