Rumour has long been that Homeland Security in the United States has been interested in Bitcoin’s role in the buying and selling of drugs and other illegal good...
Homeland Security News
Homeland security’s definition is a term of American origin that incorporates all methods and strategies of governmental effort to ensure a homeland that is safe and secure. The term homeland security is mostly related to anti-terrorist activities but can — and is — used to refer to protection from natural disasters, hazards caused by human error and malicious actions. The Homeland Security Department of United States is a department of the federal government that maintains the country’ security in such areas as anti-terrorism, border security, cyber security, customs and immigrations, and disaster prevention and management. Homeland Security Investigations is a part of the Department of Homeland Security which conducts investigations into financial crimes and fraud, intellectual property theft, human trafficking and so on.
- Australian Financial Regulator Could Oversee Facebook’s Calibra Wallet
- CME Bitcoin Options Volume Doubles One Week After Launch, Hits $5.3M
- Turkish City Developing Crypto and Blockchain Solutions for Public Services
- Interview: Craig Wright Still ‘99.9999%’ Sure That He’ll Get Access to BTC Fortune
- Price Analysis Jan 20: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BSV, LTC, EOS, BNB, XLM, ADA