With the U.S. voter turnout declining, experts believe that blockchain-based mobile voting platforms can restore trust.
Homeland Security News
Homeland security’s definition is a term of American origin that incorporates all methods and strategies of governmental effort to ensure a homeland that is safe and secure. The term homeland security is mostly related to anti-terrorist activities but can — and is — used to refer to protection from natural disasters, hazards caused by human error and malicious actions. The Homeland Security Department of United States is a department of the federal government that maintains the country’ security in such areas as anti-terrorism, border security, cyber security, customs and immigrations, and disaster prevention and management. Homeland Security Investigations is a part of the Department of Homeland Security which conducts investigations into financial crimes and fraud, intellectual property theft, human trafficking and so on.
- Bitcoin Starts Strongest Quarter Q2 With Price Down Just 10% YTD
- Bitmain’s Antminer E3 to Continue Mining Ether With New Update
- Tron Launches Djed, a Platform That Looks Suspiciously Like MakerDAO
- Bitfinex DeFi Offshoot Burns $20M Tokens in Bid to Drive DEX Adoption
- Bitcoin & Stocks Rise as US Economy Grinds to a Halt — Furloughs Soar