The new Hungarian law will make it possible to confiscate Bitcoins and other virtual currencies from suspects in the early stages of the criminal process.
- Texas: Crypto AriseBank CEO Pleads Guilty to Deceiving Investors in $4.2 Million Case
- Cryptocurrency Price Correlations in Bitcoin, Dollar Flipped in 2018, Binance Finds
- Ex-NATO Secretary General Bullish on Blockchain as He Partners With Swiss Startup
- Binance API Seemingly Reveals Ongoing Margin Trading Implementation
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar, Binance Coin, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 20