The crypto sphere’s leading price tracker has launched an IOS app and redesigned its interface in honor of its 5th birthday
iOS is an operating system that is developed and issued by the American company Apple. The first version of iOS was presented in 2007 and, in contrast to its biggest rivals — Windows and Android — iOS is supported only on Apple devices. The App Store by Apple has a large list of Bitcoin iOS applications created for storing, mining and trading. And besides that, there are some blockchain iOS applications that allow storing documents and photos, playing games, programming, etc. Also, some of these applications convert Bitcoin for iOS, but the system itself is still considering accepting cryptocurrency. Nevertheless, Apple changed its policy several times, as all applications related to Bitcoin for iOS were banned and then available again.
- Vulnerability Is Found in Constantinople Hours After ETH Devs Call It ‘Least Eventful’ Hard Fork
- ABCC Exchange Partners With Tron to Become First Platform to List TRC10 Tokens
- Belarus Launches Trading Platform Enabling Customers to Buy Tokenized Securities
- Bitcoin Hovers Just Above $3,600 as Crypto Markets See Another Slump
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Tron, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 14