An executive at ConsenSys stated that the firm did not lay off more than 10 percent of staff amid a more competitive market.
Joseph Lubin News
Joseph Lubin is an entrepreneur, co-founder of Ethereum and the Ethereum Foundation — a nonprofit organization based in Toronto — and founder of ConsenSys, a decentralized applications development company. Joseph Lubin’s involvement in cryptocurrency started in 2014, when Joseph Lubin co-founded Ethereum. In 2015, Joseph Lubin founded ConsenSys. He holds a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering and computer science from Princeton University. Before his working with cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies, Joseph Lubin had been working as a director and CEO in various technology companies. Joseph Lubin’s net worth is unknown. However, Forbes published him as one of the richest men in the crypto industry.
- Reddit Co-founder Says Crypto Winter Erased Speculators, Gave Space to Real Builders
- Coinbase CEO: Defunct Exchange QuadrigaCX Likely Did Not Plan Exit Scam
- Luxembourg University Postdoc: Central Bank Digital Currencies Too Attractive to Ignore
- Principality of Andorra to Implement Blockchain Tech for Digitizing Academic Degrees
- Third-Top Exchange OKEx Lists Ripple and Bitcoin Cash on Customer-to-Customer Platform