Covantis, a blockchain initiative backed by global agribusiness giants like Cargill, has selected ConsenSys as a technology partner.
Joseph Lubin News
Joseph Lubin is an entrepreneur, co-founder of Ethereum and the Ethereum Foundation — a nonprofit organization based in Toronto — and founder of ConsenSys, a decentralized applications development company. Joseph Lubin’s involvement in cryptocurrency started in 2014, when Joseph Lubin co-founded Ethereum. In 2015, Joseph Lubin founded ConsenSys. He holds a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering and computer science from Princeton University. Before his working with cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies, Joseph Lubin had been working as a director and CEO in various technology companies. Joseph Lubin’s net worth is unknown. However, Forbes published him as one of the richest men in the crypto industry.
- Bitcoin ‘Needs More’ PR from People Like Peter Schiff: Binance CEO
- Litecoin Creator Proposes Miners Voluntarily Donate 1% for Development
- CV Summit United Blockchain Leaders and Enthusiasts in Davos
- User Retention: The Holy Grail for DApps Moving Beyond Buzzword Status
- Bitcoin Risk-Return a ‘Different Beast’ Compared to Amazon: Analyst