The founder of Token Foundry is suing Ethereum co-founder Joseph Lubin for breach of contract.
Joseph Lubin News
Joseph Lubin is an entrepreneur, co-founder of Ethereum and the Ethereum Foundation — a nonprofit organization based in Toronto — and founder of ConsenSys, a decentralized applications development company. Joseph Lubin’s involvement in cryptocurrency started in 2014, when Joseph Lubin co-founded Ethereum. In 2015, Joseph Lubin founded ConsenSys. He holds a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering and computer science from Princeton University. Before his working with cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies, Joseph Lubin had been working as a director and CEO in various technology companies. Joseph Lubin’s net worth is unknown. However, Forbes published him as one of the richest men in the crypto industry.
- Winklevoss Twins on Bitcoin: ‘Wall Street Has Been Asleep at the Wheel’
- Binance: Funds ‘SAFU’ After Amazon Web Services Error Stops Withdrawals
- Libra Members Consider Quitting Project Due to Gov’t Pressure: Report
- Crypto Taxation Around the Globe — What Do Regulations Look Like?
- Bitcoin Price Stays Over $10K as Trader Warns Ethereum Chart Is ‘Ugly’