Joseph Lubin said that BTC and ETH are the only two successful coins in Cointelegraph’s weekly digest of news from Japan.
Joseph Lubin News
Joseph Lubin is an entrepreneur, co-founder of Ethereum and the Ethereum Foundation — a nonprofit organization based in Toronto — and founder of ConsenSys, a decentralized applications development company. Joseph Lubin’s involvement in cryptocurrency started in 2014, when Joseph Lubin co-founded Ethereum. In 2015, Joseph Lubin founded ConsenSys. He holds a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering and computer science from Princeton University. Before his working with cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies, Joseph Lubin had been working as a director and CEO in various technology companies. Joseph Lubin’s net worth is unknown. However, Forbes published him as one of the richest men in the crypto industry.
- Report: G7 Says ‘Global Stablecoins’ Pose Threat to Financial Stability
- Telegram Responds to Investors on SEC Action, Hearing Set for Oct. 24
- Privacy Coin Zcash Community to Develop Wrapped Token for Ethereum
- Crypto Markets Report Mild Gains, While Binance Coin Jumps 7%
- BNB Gains 23% Plus Other Top-5 Cryptos This Week: LINK, HT, XRP, TRX