The sentencing of alleged cryptocurrency scammer Josh Garza could be delayed until January 2018.
Josh Garza News
Homero Joshua Garza or Josh Garza is the founder and CEO of GAW miners — a company that provides mining and cloud mining services — and the founder of its internal token Paycoin. Josh Garza’s Bitcoin involvement started in 2014, when he founded GAW miners. Initially, it seemed to be a successful development project which offered hosting of mining servers services and then cloud mining. In 2015, it was found out that Josh Garza’s company the paid rent for its users from the money of new users. In 2016, there was a big crowdsale of Paycoin, which lost half of its price in two weeks. In 2017, it was found out that GAW miners sold many more contracts than the computer power the company had. The same year, Josh Ganza obtained a $12 million fine for running a Ponzi scheme. Find out more by following our Josh Garza news.
- Can IEO Cryptos Recover After MATIC’s Mysterious 70% Plunge?
- Binance Cryptocurrency Exchange Launches Latin American Fiat Gateway
- Cryptocurrency Exchange BitMEX Enables Native SegWit Support
- Cryptopia Liquidation: Refund Deadline ‘Not Practicable’ as Users Wait
- Why Bitcoin Price Is Headed to 7-Month Low If $7K Support Fails