Cybersecurity firm Kaspersky Lab found that around 21,000 ETH has been stolen through online scams over the past year.
Kaspersky Lab News
Kaspersky Lab is a software company that is focused on cybersecurity and anti-virus development. Kaspersky Lab was founded by Eugene Kaspersky in 1997 and is headquartered in Moscow, but also has units in United States, the United Arab Emirates, Mexico, England and other countries. Some of the main Kaspersky Lab products are Kaspersky Anti-Virus and Kaspersky Internet Security. Kaspersky Lab software is licensed by more than 120 companies worldwide and is top-ranked in various competitive tests. Kaspersky Lab is a blockchain supporter that has developed blockchain products through its business incubator. Kaspersky Lab is a member of Enterprise Ethereum Alliance, which it joined on March 19, 2018. Kaspersky Lab made a number of texts about blockchain implementation for additional security and privacy for the network. The company is actively monitoring the cryptocurrency industry and emerging digital assets.
- Blockstream Launches 5th Satellite Streaming Bitcoin Blockchain From Space
- A Year After $20K All-Time Highs, Bitcoin Price Sees a Small Rally Above $3.5K
- Japan: Crypto Classified as ‘Crypto-Assets’ to Prevent Confusion With Legal Tender
- Hong Kong Stock Exchange Calls Alleged Bitmain IPO Hesitation ‘Rumors’
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, TRON, Cardano: Price Analysis, Dec. 17