A report from Kaspersky Lab suggests a growing fondness for prepaid debit cards among hackers, but it is too early to say whether Bitcoin is being left behind.
Kaspersky Lab News
Kaspersky Lab is a software company that is focused on cybersecurity and anti-virus development. Kaspersky Lab was founded by Eugene Kaspersky in 1997 and is headquartered in Moscow, but also has units in United States, the United Arab Emirates, Mexico, England and other countries. Some of the main Kaspersky Lab products are Kaspersky Anti-Virus and Kaspersky Internet Security. Kaspersky Lab software is licensed by more than 120 companies worldwide and is top-ranked in various competitive tests. Kaspersky Lab is a blockchain supporter that has developed blockchain products through its business incubator. Kaspersky Lab is a member of Enterprise Ethereum Alliance, which it joined on March 19, 2018. Kaspersky Lab made a number of texts about blockchain implementation for additional security and privacy for the network. The company is actively monitoring the cryptocurrency industry and emerging digital assets.
- Peter Schiff Lost His Bitcoin, Claims Owning Crypto Was a ‘Bad Idea’
- ‘Weak Hands Are Out’ — Trader Who Called $20K Bitcoin Top Calls Bottom
- Crypto Fights for Freedom in India’s Supreme Court, Critics Cite Risk
- Bitcoin Price Drops Over $500 in 5 Minutes, Top Altcoins Also See Red
- Top-5 Cryptos This Week (Jan 19): BSV, DASH, ETC, MIOTA, BCH