Kim Dotcom set to launch an IEO on Bitfinex for a project that will improve the digital content business.
Kim Dotcom News
Kim Dotcom is a German-Finnish entrepreneur, founder of the large. now-defunct file hosting service Megaupload. Currently, Dotcom owns Mega web-service that was founded a year after the closure of Megaupload. In 2012, Kim Dotcom was arrested on suspicion of extortion, money laundering and mass infringement of copyright, with access to Megaupload being blocked due to the possibility of sharing counterfeit materials. He was released on bail. Currently, Mega is one of the largest online file storage providers that accepts Bitcoin and some other kinds of cryptocurrency as a payment option. Kim Dotcom’s net worth was estimated to be over $200 million in 2012, however, is current net worth is unknown. In 2017, a film based on biographical events called “Kim Dotcom: Caught in the Web” was released.
- Victim of $24 Million SIM Swap Case Writes Open Letter to FCC Chairman
- Binance Joins Council of Internet Giant Kakao’s Blockchain Project
- Anti-Money Laundering Laws Apply to Crypto Too, Says FinCEN Chief
- Canadian Terminal Operator Joins Maersk and IBM's TradeLens
- Price Analysis 21/10: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, TRX