Blockchain has expanded beyond finance, is now tackling monetization of unused assets, like bandwidth.
Kim Dotcom News
Kim Dotcom is a German-Finnish entrepreneur, founder of the large. now-defunct file hosting service Megaupload. Currently, Dotcom owns Mega web-service that was founded a year after the closure of Megaupload. In 2012, Kim Dotcom was arrested on suspicion of extortion, money laundering and mass infringement of copyright, with access to Megaupload being blocked due to the possibility of sharing counterfeit materials. He was released on bail. Currently, Mega is one of the largest online file storage providers that accepts Bitcoin and some other kinds of cryptocurrency as a payment option. Kim Dotcom’s net worth was estimated to be over $200 million in 2012, however, is current net worth is unknown. In 2017, a film based on biographical events called “Kim Dotcom: Caught in the Web” was released.
- Facebook to Unveil ‘Libra Association’ and Launch Testnet Next Week: Report
- Source: South American Online Marketplace Working With Facebook on Crypto Project
- Bitcoin Worth Over $9,200 as Top Cryptos See Growth
- Top 5 Crypto Performers: NEO, LTC, BTC, ETH, XMR
- Hodler’s Digest, June 10–16: Top Stories, Price Movements, Quotes and FUD of the Week