The token sale was due to support Dotcom’s K.im content sharing platform, but will now face an unspecified delay.
Kim Dotcom News
Kim Dotcom is a German-Finnish entrepreneur, founder of the large. now-defunct file hosting service Megaupload. Currently, Dotcom owns Mega web-service that was founded a year after the closure of Megaupload. In 2012, Kim Dotcom was arrested on suspicion of extortion, money laundering and mass infringement of copyright, with access to Megaupload being blocked due to the possibility of sharing counterfeit materials. He was released on bail. Currently, Mega is one of the largest online file storage providers that accepts Bitcoin and some other kinds of cryptocurrency as a payment option. Kim Dotcom’s net worth was estimated to be over $200 million in 2012, however, is current net worth is unknown. In 2017, a film based on biographical events called “Kim Dotcom: Caught in the Web” was released.
- Crypto Exchange BTSE Eyes $50M for Exchange Token Sale on Liquid Network
- Crypto Gains New EU Stronghold as Sweden Approves Swiss ETP Startup
- LedgerX Places Founders On Leave Following Public CFTC Woes
- It’s All About $7,400 for Bitcoin Price as a Big Move Is Now Imminent
- Price Analysis 09/12: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, XTZ