Target says it has open sourced a blockchain project for supply chain tracking built on Hyperledger Sawtooth.
Linux is a family of free and open-source software built around the Linux kernel software operating systems. The first version of Linux was launched in 1991 by Linus Torvalds. Being on an equal footing with other popular operating systems — such as Android, iOS and Windows — many kinds of Bitcoin software for Linux have also developed, like Linux Bitcoin mining software, Linux Bitcoin wallet software, etc. Nevertheless, users should be careful when choosing Bitcoin software for a certain kind of Linux distribution, as some of them do not officially package Bitcoin clients, due to its special requirements to function on a peer-to-peer network. However, some users claim that Bitcoin and Linux fit perfectly together, as on some distributions of Linux Bitcoin, miners work faster.
- Facebook Releases Cryptocurrency White Paper for Libra Currency
- French Minister of Economy to Ask for Guarantees From Facebook In Regards to Its Forthcoming Coin
- Blockchain-Based Energy Trading Firm to Optimize Solar Energy Distribution in Austria
- Bitcoin Falls Near $9,000 as US Stock Market Sees Gains
- BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA: Price Analysis 17/06