QTUM completes network upgrade, converts tokens, and provides new systems for smart contracts.
Matchpool is a platform that monetizes relationships in the sphere of establishing new contacts. Matchpool is blockchain-based platform that provides special communities for contact establishment, which are named pools. Matchpool users can build pools by themselves using the mobile app and setting up the conditions for joining the pool. According to Matchpool’s white paper, the conditions can vary from geographic location to age, gender and even level of income. Users that meet the demand can join the pool as followers paying for it with a certain amount of Matchpool coins, Guppy (GUP). Users are able to join limitless number of pools. Besides that, Matchpool’s cryptocurrency can be transferred between the the users of Matchpool.
- Self-Proclaimed Satoshi Craig Wright Sues Podcaster Peter McCormack for Alleged Libel
- Cryptocurrency Bear Market Waning, Going Through Accumulation Phase, Says Report
- Bitcoin SV Experiences Blockchain Reorganizations, Possibly Due to Unwieldy Block Size
- 3% of American Retirees Own Some Bitcoin, While 33% Have No Idea What Bitcoin Is: Survey
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, EOS, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis April 19