QTUM completes network upgrade, converts tokens, and provides new systems for smart contracts.
Matchpool is a platform that monetizes relationships in the sphere of establishing new contacts. Matchpool is blockchain-based platform that provides special communities for contact establishment, which are named pools. Matchpool users can build pools by themselves using the mobile app and setting up the conditions for joining the pool. According to Matchpool’s white paper, the conditions can vary from geographic location to age, gender and even level of income. Users that meet the demand can join the pool as followers paying for it with a certain amount of Matchpool coins, Guppy (GUP). Users are able to join limitless number of pools. Besides that, Matchpool’s cryptocurrency can be transferred between the the users of Matchpool.
- Self-Professed ‘Satoshi’ Craig Wright Answers CFTC’s Request for Input on Crypto Markets
- Ethereum Client Parity’s Afri Schoeden Quits Social Media Amid Community Infighting
- Crypto Markets See Bullish Growth, Asian Stock Markets Rally Ahead of US-China Trade Talk
- Product Hunt Lists Educational Binance Academy as Third Most Popular Service
- Hodler’s Digest, February 11–17: Top Stories, Price Movements, Quotes and FUD of the Week