Lantmäteriet, the land registry of Sweden, officially started to utilize Blockchain technology to register land and properties.
Nathan Wosnack News
Nathan Wosnack is the founder and CEO of uBITquity — a company consulting digital currency-implicated entities in Canada — a co-founder and COO of Blockchain Factory — an organization promoting bitcoin technologies — and iNation — a distributed and cryptographically verified store of legal documents. Nathan Wosnack is an autodidact, as he has learned telecom engineering by himself. Nathan Wosnack was born and grown in Canada and his first involvement in Bitcoin technologies began in 2009 after he had first read Satoshi Nakomoto’s white paper. In 2016, Wosnack announced they would be integrating real estate and notarial blockchain technologies into uBITquity. Nathan Wosnack frequently gives predictions about Bitcoin and Ethereum prices.
- Bitcoin Futures Did Not ‘Manipulate’ BTC Price — Stock-to-Flow Creator
- OTC Spreads Exceeded 10% Amid Bitcoin’s Violent March Crash
- US Court Postpones Sentencing for OneCoin Crypto Scam Co-Founder
- SoFi Acquires Payment Processor Galileo in $1.2 Billion Deal
- Blockchain Traceability Overtakes Payments Among Major Corporations