Cryptocurrency pioneer Nick Szabo has argued that amidst rising geopolitical uncertainty, central banks could soon turn to cryptocurrency reserves.
Nick Szabo News
Nick Szabo is an American cryptographer and computer scientist who has largely contributed to digital money and cryptocurrency as well as to digital contracts. Nick is a graduate of the University of Washington with a degree in computer science. Nick Szabo’s concept of smart contracts is now one of the major features of cryptocurrencies and one of the most prominent fields of study. Some people suggest that Nick Szabo is the Bitcoin developer hidden with Satoshi Nakamoto’s pseudonym and Nick is in fact a major indirect contributor to Bitcoin technology. Nick Szabo’s Bitgold concept of decentralized digital currency is a precursor of the Bitcoin architecture. However, Nick himself repeatedly denied his connection to Nakamoto. Today, the opinion of Nick Szabo on Bitcoin issues is one of the most trusted and professional in the field.
- Cryptocurrency Price Correlations in Bitcoin, Dollar Flipped in 2018, Binance Finds
- Ex-NATO Secretary General Bullish on Blockchain as He Partners With Swiss Startup
- Binance API Seemingly Reveals Ongoing Margin Trading Implementation
- Sirin Labs Partners With MyEtherWallet to Enhance Outreach of Blockchain Smartphone
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar, Binance Coin, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 20