Only Binance Coin has provided meaningful gains against Bitcoin since 2018, while attention remains on BTC performance.
Nick Szabo News
Nick Szabo is an American cryptographer and computer scientist who has largely contributed to digital money and cryptocurrency as well as to digital contracts. Nick is a graduate of the University of Washington with a degree in computer science. Nick Szabo’s concept of smart contracts is now one of the major features of cryptocurrencies and one of the most prominent fields of study. Some people suggest that Nick Szabo is the Bitcoin developer hidden with Satoshi Nakamoto’s pseudonym and Nick is in fact a major indirect contributor to Bitcoin technology. Nick Szabo’s Bitgold concept of decentralized digital currency is a precursor of the Bitcoin architecture. However, Nick himself repeatedly denied his connection to Nakamoto. Today, the opinion of Nick Szabo on Bitcoin issues is one of the most trusted and professional in the field.
- Bitcoin ‘Needs More’ PR from People Like Peter Schiff: Binance CEO
- Litecoin Creator Proposes Miners Voluntarily Donate 1% for Development
- CV Summit United Blockchain Leaders and Enthusiasts in Davos
- User Retention: The Holy Grail for DApps Moving Beyond Buzzword Status
- Bitcoin Risk-Return a ‘Different Beast’ Compared to Amazon: Analyst