Cryptocurrency pioneer Nick Szabo has argued that amidst rising geopolitical uncertainty, central banks could soon turn to cryptocurrency reserves.
Nick Szabo News
Nick Szabo is an American cryptographer and computer scientist who has largely contributed to digital money and cryptocurrency as well as to digital contracts. Nick is a graduate of the University of Washington with a degree in computer science. Nick Szabo’s concept of smart contracts is now one of the major features of cryptocurrencies and one of the most prominent fields of study. Some people suggest that Nick Szabo is the Bitcoin developer hidden with Satoshi Nakamoto’s pseudonym and Nick is in fact a major indirect contributor to Bitcoin technology. Nick Szabo’s Bitgold concept of decentralized digital currency is a precursor of the Bitcoin architecture. However, Nick himself repeatedly denied his connection to Nakamoto. Today, the opinion of Nick Szabo on Bitcoin issues is one of the most trusted and professional in the field.
- US Telecoms Giant AT&T Now Accepting Crypto Payments via BitPay
- Ryan Kavanaugh’s Media Firm Secures $100 Million Investment for Crypto Project
- SEC Charges California Resident for Alleged $26 Million Crypto Pyramid Scheme
- Crypto Markets Turn Red, Indian Stock Markets Post Record Highs Amid Election Results
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 22