Only Binance Coin has provided meaningful gains against Bitcoin since 2018, while attention remains on BTC performance.
Nick Szabo News
Nick Szabo is an American cryptographer and computer scientist who has largely contributed to digital money and cryptocurrency as well as to digital contracts. Nick is a graduate of the University of Washington with a degree in computer science. Nick Szabo’s concept of smart contracts is now one of the major features of cryptocurrencies and one of the most prominent fields of study. Some people suggest that Nick Szabo is the Bitcoin developer hidden with Satoshi Nakamoto’s pseudonym and Nick is in fact a major indirect contributor to Bitcoin technology. Nick Szabo’s Bitgold concept of decentralized digital currency is a precursor of the Bitcoin architecture. However, Nick himself repeatedly denied his connection to Nakamoto. Today, the opinion of Nick Szabo on Bitcoin issues is one of the most trusted and professional in the field.
- Germany Unveils New Plan to Block Private ‘Parallel Currencies’: Libra
- 'Get Ready for Bitcoin $20K,’ Says BitMEX CEO as Fed Panic-Prints $53B
- Edward Snowden: US Gov’t Lawsuit to Block Book Is ‘Good for Bitcoin’
- Hedera Hashgraph — Deep Look Into 10,000 Transactions Per Second Claim
- Altcoins Continue Explosive Bull Run While Bitcoin Stalls at $10,200