OmiseGo, a finance-oriented scaling network for Ethereum, has become a member of Universal Protocol Alliance, a coalition of blockchain and cryptocurrency-focus...
Omisego is a cryptocurrency, and decentralized exchange established in Thailand 2013 by Omise company. The cryptocurrency abbreviated as OMG. The project was based on the Ethereum network but moved to its blockchain in 2018. The platform works on an open protocol and easily integrates with other blockchain networks; it scales great, so all the calculations are carried out instantly. Omise offers a range of services to make people avoid using centralized banks: these are currency exchange and asset trading. The platform is protected from double spending and cyber attacks. The company launched a decentralized exchange where only Omisego-HODLers can approve transactions with a proof-of-stake algorithm. Moreover, the company has its crypto wallet with the ability to trade fiat and cryptocurrencies.
- Wallet Creator Offers $250K to Anyone Who Can Crack the ‘Hack-Proof’
- Ditto Music to Launch App Offering Speedy Blockchain Solution
- Coinbase and Ripple Execs Unveil Master Plan to Drive US Crypto Adoption
- Deutsche Bank: Cryptocurrencies Won’t Replace Cash ‘Anytime Soon’
- Bitcoin Price Breaks Through Key Resistance as Traders Target $9.2K