OmiseGo, a finance-oriented scaling network for Ethereum, has become a member of Universal Protocol Alliance, a coalition of blockchain and cryptocurrency-focus...
Omisego is a cryptocurrency, and decentralized exchange established in Thailand 2013 by Omise company. The cryptocurrency abbreviated as OMG. The project was based on the Ethereum network but moved to its blockchain in 2018. The platform works on an open protocol and easily integrates with other blockchain networks; it scales great, so all the calculations are carried out instantly. Omise offers a range of services to make people avoid using centralized banks: these are currency exchange and asset trading. The platform is protected from double spending and cyber attacks. The company launched a decentralized exchange where only Omisego-HODLers can approve transactions with a proof-of-stake algorithm. Moreover, the company has its crypto wallet with the ability to trade fiat and cryptocurrencies.
- Crypto Market Flips Green — But Is Bitcoin Ready to Retest $8,000?
- Russian Smelting Giant Begins Testing Digital Trading Platform
- Pomp Joins Figure’s Board as Firm Completes $103M Funding Round
- Updated: Texas-Based Data Center CyrusOne Hit by Ransomware Attack
- Bitcoin Recovers from Below $7.2K After Schiff Says ‘Game Is Over’