Smart contracts are no problem for international law, but only when they behave like legal contracts.
Simon Chandler is a journalist based in Hove, UK. He writes mostly about technology, with his specialties including cryptocurrencies, AI, VR, and social media. He also occasionally writes about politics, culture and music, and has contributed to the likes of Wired, the Daily Dot, the Verge, Computer Weekly, Techcrunch, Bandcamp Daily, the New Internationalist, the Kenyon Review, and Tiny Mix Tapes
- Self-Professed ‘Satoshi’ Craig Wright Answers CFTC’s Request for Input on Crypto Markets
- Report: Coinbase-Supported Bitcoin Debit Card to Shut Operations in April
- Ethereum Client Parity’s Afri Schoeden Quits Social Media Amid Community Infighting
- Crypto Markets See Bullish Growth, Asian Stock Markets Rally Ahead of US-China Trade Talk
- Product Hunt Lists Educational Binance Academy as Third Most Popular Service