Huobi Group partnered with Chinese blockchain startup Nervos to enable firms to deploy their own blockchains.
A partnership is an agreement between several parties to work together in order to advance their mutual interests. In business, that usually means cooperation between companies whose areas of activity overlap to a certain degree, meaning that they could help improve each other's performance. For instance, an online merchant can partner with a Bitcoin payment processor, which would give the former access to a new niche of customers, and the latter would be entitled to a fee from every Bitcoin transaction they process for the shop.
- Facebook-owned WhatsApp Looks to Launch Digital Payments in Indonesia
- ICO Rating Settles With SEC Over Alleged Anti-Touting Violations
- Square Crypto Hires Blockstream Co-Founder, Open Source Bitcoin Dev
- How Do Crypto Exchanges Select Coins, What Does It Take to Get Listed?
- Major Coins Report Mild Losses, Bitcoin Price Hovers Around $10,700