JP Morgan-backed digital services firm Smartrac has partnered with a blockchain startup run by a former Deloitte exec.
A partnership is an agreement between several parties to work together in order to advance their mutual interests. In business, that usually means cooperation between companies whose areas of activity overlap to a certain degree, meaning that they could help improve each other's performance. For instance, an online merchant can partner with a Bitcoin payment processor, which would give the former access to a new niche of customers, and the latter would be entitled to a fee from every Bitcoin transaction they process for the shop.
- ErisX to CFTC: Regulated ETH Futures Would Result in More Robust, Liquid Market
- Vitalik Buterin Dismisses Rumors New Constantinople Feature Allows Attack Vector
- Most Cryptos See Gentle Green Amid Exceedingly Calm Market Picture
- Major Crypto Brokerage Coinmama Reports 450,000 Users Affected by Data Breach
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, TRON, Stellar, Binance Coin, Bitcoin SV: Price Analysis, February 15