Second-layer blockchain scaling platform Celer Network partners with customer relationship management startup Cere Network to launch a decentralized CRM solutio...
A partnership is an agreement between several parties to work together in order to advance their mutual interests. In business, that usually means cooperation between companies whose areas of activity overlap to a certain degree, meaning that they could help improve each other's performance. For instance, an online merchant can partner with a Bitcoin payment processor, which would give the former access to a new niche of customers, and the latter would be entitled to a fee from every Bitcoin transaction they process for the shop.
- Victim of $24 Million SIM Swap Case Writes Open Letter to FCC Chairman
- Binance Joins Council of Internet Giant Kakao’s Blockchain Project
- Anti-Money Laundering Laws Apply to Crypto Too, Says FinCEN Chief
- Canadian Terminal Operator Joins Maersk and IBM's TradeLens
- Price Analysis 21/10: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, TRX