JP Morgan-backed digital services firm Smartrac has partnered with a blockchain startup run by a former Deloitte exec.
A partnership is an agreement between several parties to work together in order to advance their mutual interests. In business, that usually means cooperation between companies whose areas of activity overlap to a certain degree, meaning that they could help improve each other's performance. For instance, an online merchant can partner with a Bitcoin payment processor, which would give the former access to a new niche of customers, and the latter would be entitled to a fee from every Bitcoin transaction they process for the shop.
- Big Four Firm KPMG Partners With Blockchain Co. Guardtime to Develop Tools for Businesses
- Japanese Banking Giant Mizuho to Launch Its Yen-Pegged Stablecoin in March
- Ohio County Auditors to Explore Blockchain-Based Real Estate System
- Korean Telecom Giant KT to Launch Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform in March: Report
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar, Tron, Binance Coin, Cardano: Price Analysis, Feb. 20