Major enterprise contract management service Icertis will expand its contractual offering with Microsoft.
A partnership is an agreement between several parties to work together in order to advance their mutual interests. In business, that usually means cooperation between companies whose areas of activity overlap to a certain degree, meaning that they could help improve each other's performance. For instance, an online merchant can partner with a Bitcoin payment processor, which would give the former access to a new niche of customers, and the latter would be entitled to a fee from every Bitcoin transaction they process for the shop.
- Facebook Releases Cryptocurrency White Paper for Libra Currency
- French Minister of Economy to Ask for Guarantees From Facebook In Regards to Its Forthcoming Coin
- Blockchain-Based Energy Trading Firm to Optimize Solar Energy Distribution in Austria
- Bitcoin Falls Near $9,000 as US Stock Market Sees Gains
- BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA: Price Analysis 17/06