Microsoft files crypto-based patent which would enable individuals to mine crypto using body activity data.
A patent is an exclusive right granted to an inventor in exchange for the disclosure of the invention, offered by a sovereign state or intergovernmental organization. A patent is a form of intellectual property and is granted only for some period of time. Patented technology is protected against it being duplicated for the commercial use of other entities other then its inventor. Being an important part of many businesses, technological and fintech patents are strongly protected. Still, there is room for further development. For example, blockchain patents can help with validating data about the invention and in proving the time of its establishment. Blockchain network for patents, alongside networks for storing other crucial data, such as health information or renting contracts, are an important field of study and are in the process of development.
- Bitcoin Bulls Can Take BTC Price to $8K Amid Report $10 Oil Inevitable
- Top Crypto Exchange Binance Hints at Launching Bitcoin Options Trading
- Mike Novogratz May ‘Hang His Spurs’ if Bitcoin Doesn’t Hit $20K in 2020
- Brazilian Regulators Create DLT Platform for Screening Politicians
- Price Analysis April 3: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BSV, LTC, EOS, BNB, XTZ, LEO