Purse.io has launched Storefronts, an updated marketplace allowing businesses to build a brand identity just for Bitcoin.
Purse.io is a Bitcoin platform that allows for making purchases on Amazon with cryptocurrency. The service was founded by Andrew Lee, Christopher Jeffrey, Kent Liu and Steven Bower in 2014 and the main office is currently headquartered in San Francisco. So, how does Pursue.io work? The customer chooses a thing or multiple things he/she wants to buy on Amazon and puts it in a shopping cart on Pursue.io. The user who wants to buy some Bitcoin can see the request and then can agree on paying for this purchase in fiat money. The customer, in turn, sends the Bitcoin to the user and then receives the purchase, thereby completing the transaction. After that, Purse.io generates five percent-15 percent bonuses for the customer from the cost of the purchase for every made deal.
- Bitcoin ‘Needs More’ PR from People Like Peter Schiff: Binance CEO
- Litecoin Creator Proposes Miners Voluntarily Donate 1% for Development
- CV Summit United Blockchain Leaders and Enthusiasts in Davos
- User Retention: The Holy Grail for DApps Moving Beyond Buzzword Status
- Bitcoin Risk-Return a ‘Different Beast’ Compared to Amazon: Analyst