The Cleveland Cavaliers and the team’s affiliate gaming partner, Cavs Legion GC, have partnered with UnitedCoin.
The SEC is the Securities and Exchange Commission of the United States. The agency was created by Congress in 1934 and is now the main organization that controls and regulates all operations on securities markets. To achieve its mandate of creating transparency, the SEC requires public and other regulated companies to provide quarterly and annual reports that detail the working process of the company during that period of time. All reports are available to the public.
Nowadays, one of the main tasks of the SEC is to investigate the cryptocurrency market and investment facilities related to it in order to reveal any illegal actions, such as selling securities under the guise of tokens. So far, the SEC will review documents from 100 companies.
- Iran Has Not Issued Any Licenses for Importing Crypto Mining Equipment
- Samourai Wallet: Wasabi’s CoinJoin Management Lacks Privacy
- Crypto Banking Firm FairX Shuts Down Due to Lack of Financing
- Major Coins Trading Sideways With Moderate Losses, Bitcoin Near $10,400
- Top-5 Crypto Performers: BSV, XTZ, TRX, LTC, ATOM, OKB*