Patrick Byrne, who resigned as CEO of Overstock last month, has sold his 13% stake in the firm for $90 million to move to gold and crypto trading.
Silver is a rare natural chemical element. Generally, silver is considered to be as precious a metal as gold. Silver is used in many spheres, such as medicine, engineering, cinematography and so on. Besides this, silver is used as an investment. Usually, silver’s value is lower than the value of gold, but it doesn’t prevent people from investing in it. Silver’s price can be seen on various charts and graphs, and this information is updated daily. In terms of cryptocurrency and silver, some users prefer to trade silver for Bitcoin and vice versa, as the price for the precious metal is not volatile. For example, some cryptocurrency exchange platforms provide storing digital assets in the form of gold or silver so Bitcoin’s price can be frozen and dependent on the price changes of precious metals.
- Bitcoin Starts Strongest Quarter Q2 With Price Down Just 10% YTD
- Bitmain’s Antminer E3 to Continue Mining Ether With New Update
- Tron Launches Djed, a Platform That Looks Suspiciously Like MakerDAO
- Bitfinex DeFi Offshoot Burns $20M Tokens in Bid to Drive DEX Adoption
- Bitcoin & Stocks Rise as US Economy Grinds to a Halt — Furloughs Soar