Patrick Byrne, who resigned as CEO of Overstock last month, has sold his 13% stake in the firm for $90 million to move to gold and crypto trading.
Silver is a rare natural chemical element. Generally, silver is considered to be as precious a metal as gold. Silver is used in many spheres, such as medicine, engineering, cinematography and so on. Besides this, silver is used as an investment. Usually, silver’s value is lower than the value of gold, but it doesn’t prevent people from investing in it. Silver’s price can be seen on various charts and graphs, and this information is updated daily. In terms of cryptocurrency and silver, some users prefer to trade silver for Bitcoin and vice versa, as the price for the precious metal is not volatile. For example, some cryptocurrency exchange platforms provide storing digital assets in the form of gold or silver so Bitcoin’s price can be frozen and dependent on the price changes of precious metals.
- China Digital Currency ‘Not Seeking Full Data Control’ — Central Bank
- CoinMarketCap Now Provides Crypto Investors With Data on Liquidity
- Alibaba Partners with Lolli to Allow US Shoppers Earn ‘Free Bitcoin’
- Volvo Adopts Oracle’s Blockchain for Its Supply Chain — Here’s Why
- Price Analysis 11/11: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, TRX