Five largest ICOs by the amount raised in 2017 show that returns on investment can reach up to 870 percent within 3-4 months.
Status is a decentralized open-sourced mobile application powered by its cryptocurrency – Status Network Token (SNT). Status is explained as an Ethereum client, used as a browser and messenger that can offer you an access to Ethereum-based decentralized applications through a smartphone.
Status decentralized nature makes it possible for users to own a stake of the network and consequently take part in its governance. To own a take of the Status network you should also own some SNT. Status doesn’t profit from advertisement, and, therefore, from using and selling clients data. That’s why it is only possible for honest and trustable ads to exist in the network. Status protects both itself from attacks and users from spam by using the feature of requiring having SNTs on your account to reserve a user-name.
Status being open-source and user-driven makes it one of the most promising cryptocurrencies on the market.
- Bank for International Settlements Exec Advises Against Central Bank Digital Currencies
- Accepted: MakerDAO Vote to Raise DAI Stablecoin Stability Fee by 4% to 7.5% per Year
- Bitcoin Stays Over $4,000 as Top Cryptos See Slight Losses
- Metamask Browser Extension Default Settings Broadcast ETH Addresses to Visited Websites
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 22