Five largest ICOs by the amount raised in 2017 show that returns on investment can reach up to 870 percent within 3-4 months.
Status is a decentralized open-sourced mobile application powered by its cryptocurrency – Status Network Token (SNT). Status is explained as an Ethereum client, used as a browser and messenger that can offer you an access to Ethereum-based decentralized applications through a smartphone.
Status decentralized nature makes it possible for users to own a stake of the network and consequently take part in its governance. To own a take of the Status network you should also own some SNT. Status doesn’t profit from advertisement, and, therefore, from using and selling clients data. That’s why it is only possible for honest and trustable ads to exist in the network. Status protects both itself from attacks and users from spam by using the feature of requiring having SNTs on your account to reserve a user-name.
Status being open-source and user-driven makes it one of the most promising cryptocurrencies on the market.
- US Telecoms Giant AT&T Now Accepting Crypto Payments via BitPay
- BBC: Facebook Aims to Launch Payments-Focused Cryptocurrency in 2020
- Kraken Paid 250 Salaries to Staff in Bitcoin Last Month, Exchange Tells Critic
- Ethereum Co-Founder Vitalik Buterin Proposes Creating On-Chain Ether Mixer
- Report: Telegram to Launch TON Network in Q3 2019