Media platform Steemit announced that fellow-Steemians can now vote for their favorite Steem proposals without leaving Steemitwallet.com.
Steemit is a decentralized social network specifically developed using Steemit blockchain technology. The main feature of the site is rewarding active users with Bitcoin. The internal Steemit cryptocurrency — named Steem, which has a value currently much less than Bitcoin — can be earned through posting, voting, commenting, curating, etc., and by just staying active on the site. New users don’t get a lot from voting, so they have to work to gain their steem power by providing unique and useful posts. With every creation, the value of their vote becomes greater. In addition, the platform offers Steemit mining on CPU, just like any other cryptocoin. Currently, there is also a Steemit app available for both iOS and Android.
- Andreessen Horowitz Leads $25M Funding Round for Crypto Lending Startup
- Blockchain.com Loan Desk On Track to Lend Over $120 Million In November
- OneCoin Co-Founder Pleads Guilty, Faces up to 90 Years in Jail
- Two US Men Arrested For Stealing Social Media Accounts and Crypto via SIM Swapping
- Bitcoin Price Defies ‘Death Cross’ as Bulls Pin Hopes on $9.1K Bounce