UN Women will use blockchain-based payments in their cash for work project for Syrian refugees.
- Bitcoin Will Hit $1 Million, Says IBM’s VP of Blockchain Jesse Lund
- Latin America’s Largest Investment Bank to Launch Its Own Security Token
- Crypto Markets Show Slight Decline, as Do Dow Jones Industrial and S&P 500
- UAE’s Largest Real Estate Firm Emaar Denies Reports That It Accepts Crypto: Bloomberg
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar, Tron, Binance Coin, Cardano: Price Analysis, Feb. 20