Iceland’s blockchain-powered identity platform Authenteq has received a $5 million investment from Draper Associates, among others.
Tim Draper News
Tim Draper is a pioneer of business ventures in the USA and a co-founder of Draper Fisher Jurvetson (DFJ) Venture Company, which has a leading position in terms of venture investments in technological companies that are in the early stages of development. Currently, venture capitalist Tim Draper is actively investing into cryptocurrency and he is one of the primary investors in the Tezos project, which has attracted a record $232 million in Bitcoin and Ethereum. Tim Draper’s attitude toward Bitcoin has become popular due to his positivity, remaining unchanged even after the conflict with Tezos team members and the blocking of all assets of the company. According to Tim Draper, cryptocurrency represents freedom and is superior to the traditional financial system.
- Most Respondents File Negative Comments for SEC's Review of VanEck/SolidX Bitcoin ETF
- Proof-of-Stake Cryptocurrencies Have $4 Billion in Staked Funds: Diar
- JPMorgan Chase Exec: Crypto Innovators Will 'Ultimately Have to Use a Bank to Move Funds’
- Digital Asset Holdings Gets Permanent CEO 3 Months After Blythe Masters Leaves
- Major Cryptocurrencies See Slight Gains, Palladium Hits $1,600 for The First Time