BitPay’s CEO Stephen Pair recently announced an innovative new program that could very well change the way the internet works on several levels. The new program...
Tony Gallippi News
Tony Gallippi is a co-founder and current executive chairman of BitPay, Inc., a company specializing in financial cryptocurrency-related services. Tony Gallippi’s Bitcoin involvement started in 2010, when he learned about cryptocurrency for the first time. Before Tony Gallippi started his career at BitPay in 2011, he had been working as a sales manager for 14 years. He holds a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering from the Georgia Institute of Technology. As he has become one of the first entrepreneurs to launch a payment processor for Bitcoin, and BitPay has become one of the most popular companies of this kind, Tony Gallippi’s net worth is over $20 million, making him one of the richest people in the crypto industry.
- Venezuelan Team Working on Bitcoin Mesh Network Based on Offline Radios
- Six Major Central Banks to Collaborate on Digital Currency Research
- Wildcards Purports to Save Endangered Species With Technical First For Ethereum
- Huobi Debuts Crypto Brokerage as Its Institutional Arm Grows 400% Since Q3 2019
- Digital Chamber of Commerce Weighs In on Telegram Legal Battle With SEC