BitPay’s CEO Stephen Pair recently announced an innovative new program that could very well change the way the internet works on several levels. The new program...
Tony Gallippi News
Tony Gallippi is a co-founder and current executive chairman of BitPay, Inc., a company specializing in financial cryptocurrency-related services. Tony Gallippi’s Bitcoin involvement started in 2010, when he learned about cryptocurrency for the first time. Before Tony Gallippi started his career at BitPay in 2011, he had been working as a sales manager for 14 years. He holds a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering from the Georgia Institute of Technology. As he has become one of the first entrepreneurs to launch a payment processor for Bitcoin, and BitPay has become one of the most popular companies of this kind, Tony Gallippi’s net worth is over $20 million, making him one of the richest people in the crypto industry.
- Bitcoin Futures: Institutional Long Positions Value Doubled in October
- Banks May Cut Ties With Facebook if Libra Is Launched: ING CEO
- Opera Becomes First Major Browser to Enable Direct Bitcoin Payments
- ‘Death Cross’ Dampens $8.8K Hopes as Bitcoin Price Recovery Stalls
- Bitcoin Price Turns Boring Again as Traders Consider Chances of $8.5K