BitPay’s CEO Stephen Pair recently announced an innovative new program that could very well change the way the internet works on several levels. The new program...
Tony Gallippi News
Tony Gallippi is a co-founder and current executive chairman of BitPay, Inc., a company specializing in financial cryptocurrency-related services. Tony Gallippi’s Bitcoin involvement started in 2010, when he learned about cryptocurrency for the first time. Before Tony Gallippi started his career at BitPay in 2011, he had been working as a sales manager for 14 years. He holds a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering from the Georgia Institute of Technology. As he has become one of the first entrepreneurs to launch a payment processor for Bitcoin, and BitPay has become one of the most popular companies of this kind, Tony Gallippi’s net worth is over $20 million, making him one of the richest people in the crypto industry.
- Facebook Registers New Fintech Firm in Switzerland
- Circle Releases Another Attestation Report on Stablecoin USDC’s USD Reserves
- Coinbase Earn Now Available to the Public in Over 100 Countries
- Russian Sberbank Demands Client Provide Data on Cryptocurrency Revenue
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, EOS, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 17