Chinese P2P platform volume quadruples as exchanges close down.
ViaBTC is a cryptocurrency technology company that operates a mining pool, mining contracts and the ViaBTC exchange. The main office of the ViaBTC pool is headquartered in China. The ViaBTC mining pool was launched in 2016 and, since then, it has become one of the largest mining pools in the crypto industry. Currently, five popular crypto coins are available for mining via ViaBTC. The ViaBTC exchange allows users to trade BTC and ETH for CNY. In 2017, the platform implemented ViaBTC accelerator to fasten the time for transactions and to protest against the prior 1 MB limitation of the Bitcoin network. According to the official website of ViaBTC, the fees for mining are lower than in other pools and internal transactions are completely free in charge.
- Bitcoin Breaks 7-Month Downtrend But Must Clear These Hurdles to $10K
- Billionaire Investor Tim Draper: If You're a Millennial, Buy Bitcoin
- Russian State-Run Tech Firm to Decrease Spending on Blockchain by 50%
- Iranian Authorities Have Issued 1,000 Licenses for Cryptocurrency Mining
- New Research Shows Bitcoin-Denominated Payments Still a ‘Fantasy’