Chinese P2P platform volume quadruples as exchanges close down.
ViaBTC is a cryptocurrency technology company that operates a mining pool, mining contracts and the ViaBTC exchange. The main office of the ViaBTC pool is headquartered in China. The ViaBTC mining pool was launched in 2016 and, since then, it has become one of the largest mining pools in the crypto industry. Currently, five popular crypto coins are available for mining via ViaBTC. The ViaBTC exchange allows users to trade BTC and ETH for CNY. In 2017, the platform implemented ViaBTC accelerator to fasten the time for transactions and to protest against the prior 1 MB limitation of the Bitcoin network. According to the official website of ViaBTC, the fees for mining are lower than in other pools and internal transactions are completely free in charge.
- Self-Professed ‘Satoshi’ Craig Wright Answers CFTC’s Request for Input on Crypto Markets
- Ethereum Client Parity’s Afri Schoeden Quits Social Media Amid Community Infighting
- Crypto Markets See Bullish Growth, Asian Stock Markets Rally Ahead of US-China Trade Talk
- Product Hunt Lists Educational Binance Academy as Third Most Popular Service
- Hodler’s Digest, February 11–17: Top Stories, Price Movements, Quotes and FUD of the Week