Chinese P2P platform volume quadruples as exchanges close down.
ViaBTC is a cryptocurrency technology company that operates a mining pool, mining contracts and the ViaBTC exchange. The main office of the ViaBTC pool is headquartered in China. The ViaBTC mining pool was launched in 2016 and, since then, it has become one of the largest mining pools in the crypto industry. Currently, five popular crypto coins are available for mining via ViaBTC. The ViaBTC exchange allows users to trade BTC and ETH for CNY. In 2017, the platform implemented ViaBTC accelerator to fasten the time for transactions and to protest against the prior 1 MB limitation of the Bitcoin network. According to the official website of ViaBTC, the fees for mining are lower than in other pools and internal transactions are completely free in charge.
- Facebook to Unveil ‘Libra Association’ and Launch Testnet Next Week: Report
- Coinbase Custody Holds $1.3B in Assets Under Custody, Expects to Hit $2B ‘Soon’
- US Residents Will Lose Access to Many Altcoins on Binance Starting in September
- Appetite for Blockchain Tech Builds Among Korean Banks, but Without Crypto
- BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA: Price Analysis 14/06